Thread: Letter of intent to the Eastern Tennesee Ants

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    Good luck with the move Kes, I know it can be a daunting task picking up and moving cross-country, but Im sure leaving your current location, it will be all the more fulfilling. Craigslist and local FB groups are great places to pick up "beaters with heaters" (as they are known up north here) and you can usually find a pretty good deal on them. Luckily, you will also be much closer to the ANTS so that in itself is a pretty darn cool thing as well.
    RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,
    Its fine to be proud of it,
    But please dont whip it out in public and start waving it around,
    And PLEASE dont try to force it down my children's throats.

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.

may be in trouble

Additional follow up:

2/13 will be the last day for me at the store in Vegas. My regular two days off, then I leave LV with a heavy heart 2/16, ten days' paid vacation, then a month of unpaid leave to hook up with another WM ( lots of delays allegedly, which I gather will disappear as I show up... or not.)If no joy by then, I turn in my notice anyway and let the chips fall.

I won't quite be as broke as seems. WM has a new policy about accrued vacation time, and I haven't taken one in ten years. Translates into a nice payout come 2/9. And if I have to quit, the unused personal days (separate item) add up to another cash-out of some size.

Still aiming for Manchester, and I know a guy in Lenoir City from silver investing. My goal is to light out 2/17 and get out there the 20th or so. Stopping in places with internet to keep people apprised.

Yr ob'nt and surly

Kesephist