Thread: Letter of intent to the Eastern Tennesee Ants

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Bacon saver

Did you ever check into the sites I sent you? The Lady and I are still having issues with demographics and Tyson's fuckin chicken houses......BUT! Yesterday we did look at a property near Lewisburg, that has a "wally world" we went into to town to check out the "locals" hit the wally world cause you know you're going to find ALL the locals there and ya know what? We were really impressed. It wasn't full of muslims, samolis, or "illegals" like Shellbyville, the people were really nice, we asked a few folks about the wal-mart, the local stuff. Then checked out the Chinese Buffet and ended up eating with a couple of local teachers. Got a great review all around, so Lewisburg area is on our list of areas.............there's our latest input for ya!

Just a reminder, we are looking for LARGE acreage and out in the country, but this is a nice community.
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

may be in trouble

That I did, Chief, that I did. I got overcome by events out here, and am returning to the sites in ? to see what can be managed. Gotta say, though, it is gonna look like I'm "hobbying' the thing, the way some of the hyper-rich out here are doing with properties out here.

Not me, though...I'm not in great need of vast acres. I WILL have a place, once whatever property is got, within 12 months of getting the parcel. Whether its a pad big enough for a 12' trailer and a garage for what wheels, or some fugly square thing built out of cinderblock... but once in, THAT will be home... Finally, after a half a century.

Lewisburg wasn't in my late friend's database.I'll have to adjust to that.

It WILL be clear... enduring another Vegas Walmart holiday season before getting out there may be needful... but, heaven in agreement, it WILL be the last.

And YES, these schmucks already have Christmas trees up.