Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Paper or Plastic?

For the Love of Cats

strange...

I have a daily withdraw limit of $400 on my debit card, and a singular transaction limit of $1000 for my debit card...

this is for my money, in my bank.

But... if I give them notice, then they will change this (temporarily) to whatever I want.

With advance notice, I have taken $5000 USD from a gas station machine to pay for new tires

With advance notice, I have debit paid $25000 to buy my wife's latest car.

Oddly enough, if I wish to withdraw more than $10,000. in cash from my own account (my money), I have to give them at least 9 days notice AND I have to provide them with a reason to withdraw my own money.

and just so you know... 'Hookers and Blow' raises a flag. But I still write it EVERY time!
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

Do you have a robot?
    Isn't it interesting we have to ask permission and give notice before we can take OUR money out of their bank.

One thing I never go anywhere is a money belt. I picked up one of these years ago and it has served me well. I also have dress belts too. The one below I can carry about fifteen bills in it. When I was traveling I carried $1,000 in it without a problem. I highly recommend them for everyday carry.
    http://www.thewilderness.com/belts/t...ss-money-belt/
    If it is predictable then it is preventable....... Gordon Graham

So if it is predictable and preventable then you better prepare.

Wants you to "look at what he's holding tonight".

I never had to give notice or get permission to draw money. Only issue would be if they don't have enough on hand. I got 10k out the other day and was done in a few minutes.
    "When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes DUTY!" - Thomas Jefferson

I'll most likely shit myself

I haven't had to give notice, or get permission before. Granted most of my withdrawls have been under $10K, but I have taken more a couple times with no issues.