Quote Originally Posted by Brownwater Riverrat 13 View Post
Exactly, we ain't out of the woods yet. To many variables, don't like the interest rates going up, interfering with my plans right now. Need to buy, need to sell........somebody needs to sell me that bitchin piece of property I'm lookin for right now.
Exactly BWR. If anything we're deeper into the shit than before. As long as Dems. were in control their cannon fodder groups were on a loose leash because they believed their plan was coming to completion and they would control all of us.
Our people stayed calm and lived 8 years under their rules even while they tore shit up. Now that Trump is in they see and know a lot of their free shit could come to an end. This in itself alone is the reason we're seeing an uptick in all areas and the leash will finally come off and they will try to grab back the power in anyway they can.

Now is the time to be even more vigilant than before. If anything we have to up our game ; head on 24 hour swivel ; 6th. sense in over drive. They see Trump as pure evil against their agenda and they and T.P.T.B. cannot have this no matter the cost. So beef up all you can ; get that property and River Rat the hell out of it so that you ; Ladyhawk and your group can survive along with the other Ant groupings where ever they locate.
As for me & mine we'll do what we can with cards we're dealt. The main goal is for you younger ones to stay alive so as to restore order when the day comes if ever. My greatest task is making sure our youngest daughter 32 years old is in a safe place. As for the wife and I we'll be there in the end if possible but daughter and younger ones come first.

Just my 2 cents