Thread: 002 - Create an Every Day Carry Kit

The source of all known trouble in the universe

002 - Create an Every Day Carry Kit

Altar Arms - 01 FFL (772) 497-6550 - Located in Port Saint Lucie, FL
    15$ transfers for SHTF Ready members! WE TAKE TRADES!

For the Love of Cats

Hmmm...

lock pick sets? without experience and practice good luck to anyone using one...

Clam shell? Am I right in assuming this is to make a mold of a key in playdoh or something?? Then what? It's not like you can pop into the five and dime and get a key cut from it...

Key blanks? Seriously?

Bullet proof clipboard??? probably not from Staples...

flip flops? wtf?

imo
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

Bacon saver

You have to figure the mindset of the man that put this together in the first place. This is a recci kit when you think about it, it's designed to "flip" your appearance, escape, evade, back to 001:BLEND. SHTF during said mission..........

Bag-n-bag change out, flip flops (Filipino dress shoes) team guys, east coast, west coast mentality dude.
    Bullet proof clipboard.......what, you guys don't have them in Canada? Mandatory for Chicago school teachers.
    Black phone.....like I want another phone, but again, mission specific.

The mouth piece of course is a mandatory item when drinking at the Raven, provided you can get it in after you've either received a blow or you've anticipated the storm. The boys like to slap each other around in there, just the way it "used" to be back in the day.

This is great stuff!
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

For the Love of Cats

I can understand a change of footwear, but there is not a whole lot worse in the world than flipflops... I cannot imagine trying to run, never mind bad terrain!

I think people here at work would get mighty scared if I brought in a bullet proof clipboard. lol.

There were a few bars back in the day where mouthpieces were necessary, don't even know where mine is anymore.
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

I'll most likely shit myself

The flip flops, to me, is a great have for water crossings to keep normal footwear dry.

Cuff keys is an item I need to locate. The zebra pen looks exactly like what I carry.