OOPS...did I say I was fixing an old Chevy RV...I meant I was fixing an old GMC RV. After spending way to much on supplies to fix up the old Chevy, I took most of everyone’s advice on here and gave in. I could have done it, but there was just no end in sight of the water damage. So, with the Mizzus home for sale in AL, she won’t have a place to stay when we visit her family. So I bought an old 1987 GMC RV in town there. It’s not in too bad of a shape. I’ve been working on it. So far, I replaced the bed, converted it from double to queen, replaced the electrical power supply that resembles something from this century. I’m putting in most of what I bought for the Old Chevy. The new vents, the new lights, new batteries, 3 boxes of laminate flooring, putting in the new generator I bought for the Chevy, as well as the instant hot water heater and microwave. I’m using the jack knife couch from the old one as it’s in better shape that the new old one. Installing the new water tank info brain with new sensors, and water pump. What to do with the old Chevy, I think the plan is for me to use a lot of the spare parts and use them in the food trailer I think I am making this fall/winter for the bakery. I’ll use the water tank/ grey water tank, air cond unit, gas burner, and a few other parts. So, sometime in the next few months, I’ve got to finish the building electrical wiring I’ve been working on, and whip up a food trailer.
So, I guess what I’m trying to say here is...does anyone want to buy a slightly used Chevy RV. It’s a fixeruper.