Eagle , BRR Thanks how well I know. When Son2 was 18 months old I dislocated my lower leg and DH was taking him to a sitter Son 2 would not keep his shoes/boots on in the car going to the sitters and I got a visit from CPS "abuse thru neglect" is what she told me. Long story short when the woman walked in, yes just walked in, I was on the phone with kids pediatrician when I told him who it was, he had me hand the phone to her and proceeded to ream her a new one about the "neglect" Needless to say she was pretty embarrassed and couldn't get out of the house fast enough AND as DH was an employee at DSS, it embarrassed the hell out of him as well. Turned out it was the sitter who called because as we found out years later, she didn't really want to take care of Son 2 just Son 1 after school.

- - - Updated - - -

Got an update on grandnephew. The test for Lyme hasn't come back yet. They are going to do an ultra sound and his Cranial facial appt is scheduled for Tuesday. Now they are doing a CAP(child advocacy and protection) skeletal x-ray Nurse told niece it's standard procedure. Hopefully this will be over soon and they can go home.
Thank you all for the prayers and support