Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Prayers needed

Walking on Sunshine

Got it. Thanks again for the advice and the shoulder.

Walking on Sunshine

Update on DIL's father: We went to dinner for Grson2's birthday Friday and he is not doing good. He's very thin and frail looking. DIL's mother is concerned as she told me he's forgetting things and has very little energy but he keeps working. He drives a truck, short hauls. He told DH and I, they took the equivalent of 6-7 2 liter pop bottles of fluid off him in the beginning. He is on meds and they seem to be helping but the prognosis isn't good. DIL is not talking right now, she's internalizing it. We've told her that we're here and are supporting her decisions. Thank you all for keeping him in your prayers

I'll most likely shit myself

Will do Kat. Prayers for them all.

Walking on Sunshine

Thanks bp

YW Kat. Hope things are getting better.

Walking on Sunshine

Lord, we need prayers, what a start to 2020. My nephew(by adoption) is in the hospital. He has Rhabdomylosis. A muscle condition that cause the tissue to break down and enter the bloodstream causing renal failure. Unfortunately he inherited his birth fathers schizophrenia and had a MAJOR melt down last Tuesday. My BIL and SIL are having a very hard time with this. My Brother adopted all 3 of my SIL's children shortly after they got married and have been taking care of my nephew for the last 20 years. Nephew has been doing well, job, apartment etc. This just came out of nowhere. He may have been having muscle issues for quite awhile as it isn't real prevalent or tested for. It can be caused by injury to the muscles or over extending oneself at work outs.or medicine he was taking.Don't know too much more . Please pray for my BIL and family.

Prayers going up Kat.

Walking on Sunshine

Update on my nephew from SIL: Rhabdomylosis is still not under control. Levels are at 2200. They can't get it under control because his brain is not letting him stop talking, moving, or sleep. They keep changing meds and med combos to find what will help him calm down and relax. Because only staying calm, rest and getting IV bags of fluid will get him out of Rhabdomylosis. He has finally been evaluated by his insurance case worker and they agree he needs inpatient psychiatric treatment along with the hospital drs.

Bacon saver

We are here and prayin for the best for you and the family.
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

Walking on Sunshine

Thanks all. SIL im'd me tonight, nephews CK levels are down to 620(that's good, not great but good). He's transferred to a behavioral(?)hospital to continue treatment. Told her if and when, could she give him a hug for me. She told me when his care nurse came in to talk to him, he thought it was me and threw his arms out for a hug. Just hope the nurse gave him a hug for me. I'm looking at plane tickets just in case my brother and SIL want me to go out there to help out.Thank you again for all the prayers