Hello all!! hope you are all doing well. Update on nephew, he's doing better, thank you for the prayers. Son2 and fam were here Friday for dinner. DIL2 says that mom will have a spot in the senior living appts near us and as soon as the younger sister completes her training as a home care she and mom will be able to move in 3/1. Just an update on Son1 and the older grands. He went to court about a week ago and got ALL his time back with the kids. He has a new lawyer that is really good thank you again for the prayers. However the psycho wants to change the agreement AGAIN, so we're off to court in April. It will be "interesting" to say the least. The kids will be testifying and there's a good chance I'll be called to testify. I had to send his lawyer a letter detailing things I've observed.No I don't hate her, she is mentally unstable and all I want is for her to get treatment before she does something stupid to the kids or Son1. I am hoping that this go round in court will be for the good of the children not her throwing her weight around. SO keep praying for him. Thank again everyone for the prayers and support.