Just to let you know. I am going in for surgery this coming Thursday (1/13). I was diagnosed with Stage 1 cancer and will be having a portion of my right lung removed. It is a cheerio sized spot, 1mm that showed up on the xrays in October when they(doctors) thought I was having a heart attack. Turned out to be extremely severe acid indigestion but that's when they found the cancer. I had spent time at Son1's taking care of DIL and the granddaughters (yes oldest is now living with her father TG) after DIL's surgery. Son1 was on movie at the time, after being off for all of 2020 and most of 2021. SO DH and I went down to help out. I took a very bad fall just before we were due to come home and the docs now think I bruised my heart when I almost did a Mary Poppins off Son1's deck. I was trying to put down and secure the patio umbrella before it blew off the porch before one of the many storms they had. Just as I was cranking it down the wind gusted, my arm got caught and the umbrella almost took me off the 2nd story deck, (son's house is built into a hill) and I landed on my keister quite hard. Bruising didn't go away for couple of months. Made it tough to sit comfortably LOL. And things went downhill after that, when the hospital did an enzyme test that's when they thought I was having an attack because the levels were rising.After all the testing they said I have a strong heart , like bull HA HA but there was this spot on my lung. SO that's what Ive been up to this past year. I just hope and pray that 2022 will be a heck of lot better.