Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Prayers needed

For the Love of Cats

I am hoping that you are dealing well with this loss. Please feel free to ask for assistance if you need. We're all here to help as we can.

Hugs Kat!
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

Dont worry about shitting yourself
    Sorry to hear of your loss, Kat. I've always thought that the loss of a child is the worst to bear. But, you are stronger than you know, you will get through it.

Walking on Sunshine

Thank you Gunfixr. We're doing as best as we can. Right now it's doubly hard as I had some major surgery end of January and am not up to par yet.

I'll most likely shit myself

Prayers for you to heal fully Kat. As well as for everyone in general

Walking on Sunshine

Thanks bp much appreciated

Walking on Sunshine

Well I'm still alive(LOL) Went to pulmonologist and actually surprised him. I am at 94% capacity in my lungs, he only expected me to be at 75% after losing third of my right lung lobe and my SAT rate (oxygen in the blood) is still up about 98-97% just as it was before the operation.For those who may not know I WAS a 50+ yr smoker. I STILL have NOT picked up a ciggie, even with losing Son1 and this operation.The Good Lord must really think I am some kind of bad A$$. Thank you all for keeping me and the family in your prayers,I continue to keep all of you in mine. Oh and thank you for the birthday greetings.Guess I'm not doing too bad for "an old lady".

Dont worry about shitting yourself
    Congrats on staying off them, and keep up the good work.
    The lungs will heal, unlike some things.

Walking on Sunshine

Well Doc gave me to go ahead so I went to my 50th Class reunion Saturday. Man I'm old LOL. Anyways We are going to be traveling next month. Am headed down to Tennessee to see Grand daughter1 and grandson1 then over to Georgia to see granddaughter#3and the DIL for a few days.In Aug heading to family reunion in Vegas for a long week end (sorry I can only take one of my brothers for a few days before I want to smack him upside his head,love him dearly but he is a jerk), then DH is talking going to AZ in October for our 48th anniversary. We have beans, peas and tomatoes coming along well. The squash is doing good too. Just hope I'll be able to get them put up before we start traveling. Our onions and carrots are not doing so good, DH tried the tapes with seeds on them I'm not sure but I think he may have planted them too deep in the boxes as there are only a few sprigs showing right now.Hope every one is doing good and staying safe.