Thread: US Destroyer USS Fitzgerald

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Bacon saver

It sure the hell was human....... error............ yeah, they didn't "T-Bone" like they wanted to. Just a glancing blow. The CO might be given credit for saving the ship for his ship handling skills in his boxer shorts for all we know. The ACX Crystal made multiple course changes in order to make this event happen. The news ain't saying shit, nothing but bill cosby bull shit, who cares, we have a country to worry about. It doesn't stop for a washed up loser like cosby. I'll leave that one alone, carry on.

By the way if you don't check the site out now it might disappear before to long for all we know. "conspiracy theory"
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

may be in trouble

Quote Originally Posted by Brownwater Riverrat 13 View Post
    It sure the hell was human....... error............ yeah, they didn't "T-Bone" like they wanted to. Just a glancing blow. The CO might be given credit for saving the ship for his ship handling skills in his boxer shorts for all we know. The ACX Crystal made multiple course changes in order to make this event happen. The news ain't saying shit, nothing but bill cosby bull shit, who cares, we have a country to worry about. It doesn't stop for a washed up loser like cosby. I'll leave that one alone, carry on.

By the way if you don't check the site out now it might disappear before to long for all we know. "conspiracy theory"
    Chief, there better be a sight more that strong letters from this. If the CO got injured, damned well he was out there yelling orders, you know it and I know it. I don't know how fast ACX Crystal can go and I don't know how fast a Burke-Class destroyer can can go, or how fast it can get to fastest. If ACX's course changes were figured out by the folks on Fitz to be a deliberate collision course, I can only expect that the Fitz tried to floor it and get out of Dodge, just a little too late.

There BETTER be something up on this and damn fast and damn hard, if for no other and better reason than seven families bereft of their sailors. Dunno who SECNAV is, but I'd bet good hard cash money once Mattits heard about it. he wanted answers within the hour or less.

In these days of radio, radar, GPS, and even good old Mark 1 mod 0 eyeballs behind a set of whatever USN is using for watch binoculars, this crap does not happen by accident. The only possibilities that pop to mind was a inside job of T's that knew enough of shiphandling and overpowered the crew (if not the crew themselves... nauseating) or a fast boat of T's that stormed the vessel, did the crew, and bailed after the job was done. And I will not now or ever believe that the Fitz watch crew summarily fell asleep all at once. Not happening...

This is where No Such Agency would actually be useful... I have to think that there was at least an attempt by Fitz to ship to ship communicate. "Hey Rube!"

WHere is ACX Crystal right about now, anyway? And is the Philippine equivalent of an Admiralty court or its civvy version being convene to find out WTF, over?

YES, I am taking the USN side of this... I am former Army, those are my fellow military that were put in harm's way. Hearing from some damned dove frufru apologist/closet antimilitary twerp right about now ... no.

If it was T's, hand em over to the Fitz and let them keelhaul the bastards, or hang them from their yards till they rot.