Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is "Starship Troopers" the future of our Military?

Bacon saver

Be safe.............the night is your friend.

may be in trouble

Trump is not perfect. But he damn sure will do a hell of a lot better than the diseased harridan that opposed him. And this is a sample of it. Rough it in, and get the fine work done later, seems to be his strategy.

I've made my view clear regarding the transsexuals earlier. Even a transitioned transsexual is not combat material, owing to the hormones they are stuck with for the rest of their lives. And I do NOT care who pumps the sniper round into some tango at long range, be it James or Jane, as long as the job gets done with minimum fuss.

Recall last January, when two riverine craft were captured by Iranian naval forces... the only one of the sailors that had the presence of mind to activate the emergency beacon was one of the two boats' gunners.. and she apparently got butt-stroked with an AK for her doing her duty.

I'd almost not mind if someone came up with some nice, gritty, no BS, tangible REASON to oppose Trump on this. But the simple facts are that the p/c sjw whiners, who haven't ever had to turn their hands over once in their lives, but that it was filled with taxpayer cash, are rightly dead scared that the trough is gonna be empty for em... and since Trump is the one shutting it off, they'll attack him as best they can.

Not because of anything that would help out the poor salts out there at sea.

No, their motto is ATTACK TRUMP HE IS WRONG ABOUT EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!! No matter what... I swear to Rudy, if Trump said the sky was blue, this bunch would flounce and huff and foot stamp and GODDAMIT ITS ORANGE Cause we say so!!!!

I have to admit a sour note of satisfied amusement... in a SHTF scenario, the whiners and lifetime trough feeders will not make it. They'll be sitting on their hands waiting for the gummint to do something.

Apologies for wandering off point in spots.

Bacon saver

This is just a point I was trying to get across to someone yesterday and they just couldn't get it. Guess you'd have to be there to understand right?

Let me put this as plain as possible. Said "tranny" joins and has become
    a "non-deployable liability" due to treatments, therapy and surgery
    requirements for the first say 3yrs. This "individual" is a useless tool
    and the rest of the military has to take up the slack. So I ask you,
    "Who here is willing to do all his combat deployments so he can become a
    liability? WHO.........YOU? I didn't think so..........I would,
    provided I can kick them out of service. Then I would consider it
    Justified. You try serving in a combat zone for someone that decides
    they don't want to be there, BTDT. Fine go home and kiss your family and
    tell them Senior says "you're welcome" not in my Navy or my military.
    Don't have room for cowards or mental cases, this is considered a
    pre-existing mental health condition and is therefore not military
    material.....................period. Just put it down on your Obama care.......

may be in trouble

Quote Originally Posted by Brownwater Riverrat 13 View Post
    This is just a point I was trying to get across to someone yesterday and they just couldn't get it. Guess you'd have to be there to understand right?

Let me put this as plain as possible. Said "tranny" joins and has become
    a "non-deployable liability" due to treatments, therapy and surgery
    requirements for the first say 3yrs. This "individual" is a useless tool
    and the rest of the military has to take up the slack. So I ask you,
    "Who here is willing to do all his combat deployments so he can become a
    liability? WHO.........YOU? I didn't think so..........I would,
    provided I can kick them out of service. Then I would consider it
    Justified. You try serving in a combat zone for someone that decides
    they don't want to be there, BTDT. Fine go home and kiss your family and
    tell them Senior says "you're welcome" not in my Navy or my military.
    Don't have room for cowards or mental cases, this is considered a
    pre-existing mental health condition and is therefore not military
    material.....................period. Just put it down on your Obama care.......

10 for 10, Chief.

Service here was under Reagen, and no combat deployments. Didn't mean I was not ready to do my bit when the time came, though. OathKeepers have the right of it.... I put up my hand ON MY OWN... there was no gun at my back, no criminal sentence over my head if I didn't comply.

I think, Chief, that some are wanting that free ride, completely oblivious or uncaring of the notion that it AIN'T free. Some are just doing it for their phiz in the news and 15 minutes of fame. Some trying to prove some point somehow... and THEY get all the airtime and print space and yadda yadda... That grunt in the field, or that worthy salt on the sea, doesn't get the attention, 'cause they are just plain soldiers that do their job and understand "duty", "shipmate" and other stuff that this other bunch couldn't understand with a 500 page manual complete with pictures. And apparently 'plain soldier' isn't high order air time.

Stupid media. If not for those plain soldiers, they wouldn't be around.

The plain soldier notions are NOT YET dead among the American populace. I mind that there is more than a few cases of troops coming back from overseas that get rounds of applause and thank-yous in the airports and docks they disembark into.

Back on point... Original ST was in a time/place where you did service and EARNED your vote. Not all was military. The various services that were noteworthy for citizenship ( As opposed to taxpayer) were onerous at best and sometimes downright lethal at worst. But they showed that the person going through all that was one of those that put their lives in defense and upkeep of the nation.

For all those in here who have gotten all in a huff by my entries, what advice I got for you is this:

Disregard the highly dumbass movie and (scary thought )READ THE BOOK. Not the Cliff's notes... the actual book.

K

Bacon saver

WAIT............there's a book? Nobody told me there was a book. Hell I been wingin it this whole time!

Seriously, never mattered to me about when or where someone served. A Vet is a Vet, you volunteered for "Military" service. Now for those of who joined up for other reasons other than to think they were never going to go to war. What are you stupid? It's the military, what do you think it does? Or as Webster put it:

Definition of military

1. a : of or relating to soldiers, arms, or war military discipline the country's military needs
    b : of or relating to armed forces; especially : of or relating to ground or sometimes ground and air forces as opposed to naval forces military and naval affairs

2. a : performed or made by armed forces military operations
    b : supported by armed force a military government

3. a : of or relating to the army the military academy at West Point

It's not about YOU, it's not about your feelings, it's not about getting "Bucky Beaver Badges", it's not about getting a college education and a 20K bonus. It's about protecting this country and the Constitution, and it's God forsaken people. That's the real reason you sign the paper..................the other shit comes later.

Oh I'm supposed to be making a point here somewhere about something. Yeah so in short you need to be an asset not a liability. That's why it used to be you couldn't be married and join the Marines.............NO EXCESS BAGGAGE! WE GIVE YOU ALL THE SHIT YOU CAN CARRY! Anyway we need you engaged and not dysfunctional, you have to put the team before yourself, and so on.............

looking at their tools while posting pictures of mine.
    about 20 minutes outside Lynchburg, TN...but which way...
    Back in the good 'ol days, if you were in the minority, that meant the others around you were in the majority. I thought this was simple mathematics, i.e. 1<100. If I were the one, I kept my mouth shut, either out of respect of the other 99, or probably because the other 99 might just kick the shit out of me and my opinions. No matter if it's a case of religion, sexual orientation, preference for cats, or just like Pepsi over Coke...that was my opinion, mine to keep to myself. At what point, where did we loose that, when one persons opinion became more important over everyone else's opinion. This is just another case where the far left has taken over. No one has the right to force their opinion on the majority. If my religion differs with the majority, I need to shut the hell up, or move to where I am more in line with the majority. If you are a transgendered individual, it's not the worlds problem to accept it and fix it for you. Can you serve in the military, I'm gonna say no, due to the 1<100 theory. The other 99 should not be forced to change their world just to make the 1 happy. It's been said best this way, "The good of the many outweighs the good of the few, or the one." Spock
    "Teach the children quietly
    For someday sons and daughters
    Will rise up and fight while we stood still"

I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me.

Interesting thread here.

Domeguy and others,

At what point, where did we loose that, when one persons opinion became more important over everyone else's opinion. This is just another case where the far left has taken over.

We began to lose that back when more and more people began to have what I call ..."Mostly a television and movie education in Emotions and not thinking.

What is going on out here is a type of 180 degree Demonic thinking pattern come to seed because people do not think much for themselves but instead are easily emoted....or put another way..Easily controlled by their emotions which have been carefully molded and cultivated by a lifetime of watching television and movies.

Television and Movies tend to do our thinking for us....if we are not aware.

This is also called...."Herding." Being unconsciously "Herded." Made to follow the herd via programming by television and movies...emotions ...not individual thinking.

Case in point here...

No one capable of thinking for themselves .....defines themselves ..by their sexuality and then demands that others make accommodations for their sexuality.

I am not speaking against sexuality here...but against stupidity.

This because a thinking, educated, disciplined person is so much more than sex and sexuality.

Yet we have become so educated into social culture that we are today become stupid....incredibly stupid.

When someone takes a whole group of people and holds them hostage and in bondage via government programs...to their sexuality....against peoples will and over their objections.....this is a type of rape.

For you have a right as an individual and particularly as an American to accept or reject another person for any reason you decide. And in particular..here to accept or reject someone's sexuality.

Anything else is incredibly stupid...yet someone is promoting stupidity in public schools across this land and calling it "Enlightened."

This because a thinking, educated, disciplined person is so much more than sex and sexuality.

Once you break out of the institutional stupidity ..you realize that all these people and groups have to identify themselves and try to hold the rest of the nation and people hostage...is their sexuality...you realize how incredibly stupid this truly is. Yet government openly promotes this kind and caliber of stupidity.

You as an individual thinker have to be educated into stupidity not to get it.

Yet we have here a government and government institutions...ie...public education...promoting just such stupidity...to prevent people from thinking for themselves..and allow these same people to be "Herded."

Group think....1984 by George Orwell if you prefer.

One of the worst things around this kind of nonsense...is that this government is now doing this to our children and grand children in and via public schools.

A good and decent woman put this in perspective for me about what was happening in our public schools concerning rampant, rabid, and runaway sexuality being taught and promoted ...of all kinds. This olde woman was quite prescient in this observation.

What she told me was happening is that Government and for whoever or whomever they are acting ...are stealing the very childhood from our children and grandchildren by bringing them in to adulthood before their time.

What the government and the whorish body politic are doing ...all across this country is cultivating and promoting a controlled, malleable , guaranteed voting base in future generations....raised on this rabid sexuality combined with a television and movie education in emotions and not thinking for themselves. Robots...automatons.

For a number of years now...this government has carefully and skillfully cultivated a number of minority groups identified by their "Victimhood Status."
    Women/Feminists, Blacks and other minorities, Illegals...and now also groups by sex and sexuality.

Always the politics of division and Victimhood against the majority of Americans.

Sex and Sexuality to rabid and rampant runaway levels is just another extension of this "Victim Politics" for votes.
    This is about votes...votes and power...even if you have to ruin the Military to accomplish this goal ...of votes for power and control.

This is how a whole nation is held hostage and raped ....for political lucre...political capital.

This is one of the main reasons Donald Trump must go...he is a danger to this long term and carefully cultivated system of demonic take over of the American way of life and thinking.

A danger to this carefully cultivated demonic system of making America and Americans take second, third, and fourth place...to these "Victim political and social groups" and on the public purse.
    We are to pay for our own demise.

Including holding the public sexually hostage to these groups for votes....ie...socially raped. Including here your children and grandchildren in public schools.

All of these patterns I am describing are part and parcel of what are sometimes called "Deep State" operations to bring out in the open the "Secret War" against America and Americans which has been going on for many many years since WW2...but beginning to come out rapidly into the open with the Obama administration..but planned to continue just as rapidly..if not faster... under a Clinton Administration.

Hope this makes some kind of sense as to what is going on out here and also now affecting our military.

Once you catch on to the "Victim Dictum" in politics and can see the rabidness of the sexuality tied into the Victim Dictum ....you can see it happening in the news over and over and over...for dividing the country ..not uniting it. Dividing the country for votes to keep and maintain power.
    And Demonically willing to sacrifice our children and grandchildren to accomplish this goal of power and control.

And now too...our military if they can get away with it....until Donald Trump.

My rampant and sometimes rabid musings,

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite

I explained the basics of what I posted above to a fellow at work last night when we had a few moments away from most of the crew.

To my surprise he was able to follow all of it and agreed.

People who have and raise children with great concerns for the future of their children will understand this pattern I am describing quite well. ...and almost immediately.

This particularly when I described what the left and the Deep State are promoting all across this land and particularly through public schools..

That there is something entirely normal about people who identify themselves by their baser appetites....not the content of their character.

This is not a definition of an Educated, disciplined...thinking individual. It is the definition of a base wild undisciplined animal.

He caught it immediately!!

I told him now that he knows the pattern ..take a closer look at the news media, leadership, and also the positions of the left and leftist Democrats...but also to notice the silence of the Republican party on all of this!!
    Take a closer look at what they are doing to our children and grandchildren in public schools. Turning them in to wild undisciplined overly emotional "Snowflakes."

It was very interesting to speak with a person who could follow the line of reasoning.

Thanks,
    Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 04-28-2018 at 08:24 PM.

I'll most likely shit myself

OT it is a rare thing that you can talk with a person about things such as this and the light actually come on and things click in their mind as to what has been taking place around them. Glad you were able to flip that switch for someone.

Quote Originally Posted by bacpacker View Post
    OT it is a rare thing that you can talk with a person about things such as this and the light actually come on and things click in their mind as to what has been taking place around them. Glad you were able to flip that switch for someone.

It is that Backpacker..it is that. It was a rare moment indeed!! And I remember rare moments such as those.

I hope and pray that this individual is, some time down the road, able to spread this line of thought to one or two other people as to the nonsense going on around them...

Once you really analyze it in it's entirety ..what is going on around us....it doesn't make good nonsense.

Thanks,
    Orangetom