Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is "Starship Troopers" the future of our Military?

Here.....

I caught this on Breitbart News yesterday and quickly realized it was related to this thread...and by this social cause for which someone wants to hold the whole nation hostage and bully them.

On the surface it appears to be a type of "Victimization...the Victim Dictum" but underneath it is something far more ominous.

They are claiming that someone in offices of power wants to put the gay population into concentration camps.

Herein in the title of this article you see clearly the appeal to "The Victim Dictum " to automatically claim public sympathy to their cause by default...by public pre conditioning to the "Victim Dictum" via years of conditioning by talk shows and or the Phil Donahue format.

But think about the concentration camp angle.

I argue that concentration camps is what our public school system is become....programming and reprogramming centers....wherein no dissent is to be tolerated to the programming they are attempting on a captive audience.

A type of concentration programming camp wherein these groups politically and socially hold our children hostage to their sex and sexuality beliefs.

The victims here are our children and grandchildren...who are being held sexually hostage to this type of mental and social rape...by a people and group who have only their sex and sexuality by which to define themselves and attempt to hold the rest of the nation and people bound/hostage, bullied to them.
    Talk about stupidity run amok.
    These groups are self indulgent children...run amok and willing to infiltrate our public school systems and preach and teach their self indulgent religion to an unsuspecting, uneducated, undisciplined group...;thus victimizing our children and grandchildren...
    They are plying their trade in a type of concentration camp and with a captive audience...and with government consent.

Here at this link...

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/...tration-camps/

These LGBT groups are attempting to do the same or very similar mind rape that the David Hogg anti gun groups are doing to 2A and on an unthinking, unsuspecting, undisciplined, uneducated overly emotional public.

All the time teaching and preaching "Victimization" in an attempt to hold American and Americans hostage and in bondage and remove from them their property.

It is the same Victimization mind rape...for the purposes of "Herding" America and Americans to their causes.

Be Warned and recognize this mind rape so that the next time you will recognize it immediately ..recognize the pattern and thus where they want to go with this type of "Herding Technique."

Victimization and The Victim Dictum ...against the uneducated, undisciplined, unsuspecting, overly emotional ...can be a very powerful seduction into the control of these groups.....determined to bring about the destruction of the American way of life and thinking.

No thinking American defines themselves by their sex and sexuality and demands that others go along with it...that others not object or dissent.

For thinking people know that an adult , educated, disciplined, thinking person is much much more than sex and sexuality.

And here in this link provided you see the fruits of this kind of stupidity run amok in the hands of Ishmaelites.

My .02,
    Orangetom
    Not an Ishmaelite
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 04-30-2018 at 03:40 PM.

About the LGBT movement and our Military Vote.

Concerning the not so subtle force feeding of the LGBT Movements into the ranks of our Military.

I believe this is necessary for the purpose of controlling the Military vote.

I believe that in future elections .so divided has the nation become......the vote may be close sufficient that the Military vote might be one for the deciding factors in a national election.

Hence someone is starting early to infiltrate public schooling and also the military to swing, seduce and control the Military to make it subject to the leftist voting programs of identity politics.....identifying ones self by one's sexuality..not by ones duty to the military...and one's oath. And by this pattern control the military votes.

This is where I believe someone is trying to take this country...in the future elections.

This is why the Obama Administration made such quick head starts to put their people into key military programs to where the military became not about the Mission Requirements but about social goals....social programs. For they constantly need to promote Ishmaelite programs across this nation. And this pattern continues today.

My random and sometimes rabid .02,

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite