Thread: Is "Starship Troopers" the future of our Military?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    may be in trouble

General Mattits has had a rep as a hard charger and never asking his men to do something he had not done himself first. This by itself is a high recommendation.

1. Shuffling of senior leadership, restructuring (bush hoggin) of the chain of command in all branches of service.

You'd just about need to haul in a bush hog or woodchipper.Even senior ranks have sea daddies, regrettably.

2. Review and replace all Basic Training manuals" bring back the disciplined warfighter, defenders of our country.

Damn straight.

3. Remove all unnecessary "social training" from all branches of service.

Which will have the multiple benefits of saving time and resources wasted on such crap, and infuriate the weak little twerps and SJW sympathizers that got this load of crap incorporated into training, into stamping their little pump-wearing foot, crying, getting their panties into a bunch, pouting, and then resigning (To which I say See ya, see ya, so glad I'll never BE ya.)

4. Review all Defense contactor budgets, R&D, and dump all waste. If it don't work dump it. Make the contractor come to you with a working unit before funding. Contractors pay for their own R&D. (Black hole money pit)

Absolutely sound... and again, some of these jokers have tentacles in Congress.

5. Stop LCS project. Money Pit. It does not do what it was "designed" for, total mission failure. I'm sure there are a few other projects but this one's one of the most expensive that I know of. Refer to #4.

Agreed.

6. Remind the military that "this is an all volunteer service, you don't like it, get the fuck out." "That is after I've finished with you....should've thought of that before you signed."

Absolutely agreed. Shoulda read the fine print, pally. And it is spelled MILITARY SERVICE, not JOBS PROGRAM or GANGBANGER TRAINING.

7. wish in one hand...........see what happens.

You know it, Chief. Some might call it cynical... you and I and most of the other ex- and present military here know it is just what is.

K
    Last edited by Kesephist; 07-22-2017 at 05:29 PM. Reason: SJW insult enhancement