Thread: Is "Starship Troopers" the future of our Military?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I explained the basics of what I posted above to a fellow at work last night when we had a few moments away from most of the crew.

To my surprise he was able to follow all of it and agreed.

People who have and raise children with great concerns for the future of their children will understand this pattern I am describing quite well. ...and almost immediately.

This particularly when I described what the left and the Deep State are promoting all across this land and particularly through public schools..

That there is something entirely normal about people who identify themselves by their baser appetites....not the content of their character.

This is not a definition of an Educated, disciplined...thinking individual. It is the definition of a base wild undisciplined animal.

He caught it immediately!!

I told him now that he knows the pattern ..take a closer look at the news media, leadership, and also the positions of the left and leftist Democrats...but also to notice the silence of the Republican party on all of this!!
    Take a closer look at what they are doing to our children and grandchildren in public schools. Turning them in to wild undisciplined overly emotional "Snowflakes."

It was very interesting to speak with a person who could follow the line of reasoning.

Thanks,
    Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite
    Last edited by orangetom1999; 04-28-2018 at 08:24 PM.