Great Topic Brother! Uh, it's what we're here for right? So this isn't a "scenario" anymore? It's playing out in front of us, will he or won't he, does he or doesn't he? Well, this is where we "check our head space and timing" as we used to say. And that's just what we'll do. Don't know about your weather but it's raining here and has been for the last three days. Good excuse to do a once over on the gear. Internet goes in and out with the storms, so this is what I'll do.

Now as for the "topic" of the little fat fuck, well, I'm kinda thinking in circles here. We have Iran to the east and NK to the west. Both have been provoking us, then there's the home front with the MS13's and the muslims. We are spread really thin, I could see mass hysteria, we have a White Nationalist mach in Charlottesville going down today and that could get nasty to.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/12/us/cha...lly/index.html

Bottom line I see our military doing things in a quick and precise manner, nothing sloppy here. I am sure that we have "eyes on" all over NK and are tracking every piece of gear that an ant picks up. Not to mention have a target lock on every fishhead and riceball turd that fucker flushes. If something leaves the ground there will be a "slight drizzle" no chance of rain...........

Yes, there is the possibility that there is the old coastal freighter that left the straights of Hormuz and bound for the red sea to launch its payload over the eastern med. Meanwhile the container ship bound for the US launches it's payload from a ordinary modified shipping container. (me thinks maybe I've told me tale of this pirate terrorist scenario before)Hey it ain't rocket science. It's missile science, remember it doesn't have to hit, it just has to be within range. EMPs.........so I think I'll do my gear check. Feed my critters and carry on smartly, "Domeguy"........you know the drill, we've had this discussion.

So Hurry up and wait!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RedJohn View Post
Nuke option is just talk, but with 3 carriers in the area, if Kim wants to play, he'll have to sleep outside his palace, just in case. A few well placed conventional guided bombs, and Kim is going to quiet down for a while.

Oh, and fuck China, they cannot afford to lose our market and all the money they lent or invested in the US.
I'll echo that thought.........