Thread: OK, this one's important....have you noticed?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The source of all known trouble in the universe

The french government waited 4 days to even help their own people. Bunch of incapable assholes.
    Altar Arms - 01 FFL (772) 497-6550 - Located in Port Saint Lucie, FL
    15$ transfers for SHTF Ready members! WE TAKE TRADES!

Quote Originally Posted by RedJohn View Post
    The french government waited 4 days to even help their own people. Bunch of incapable assholes.
    St. Martin (Sint Maarten/Saint Martin) is an island that is claimed by Holland and France (about half and half). The difference driving from the Dutch side to the French side is quite startling.....the road conditions go straight to hell on the French side, the housing goes from Caribbean casual to third world slum, the power on the French side is shitty on the best days..

I used to have a timeshare at Oyster Bay (reporting significant damage), which was literally right on the border. The best Pizza place on the island was just across on the French side....Actually being able to get the pizza cooked all the way was chancy, because the power would go out there. Driving on the french side in the rain could get you killed, my wife and I were almost swept away on the main road....because of no drainage.

Thats Mamas Pizza, on a very good day...

So, the french side got a thorough wash....about time.