Quote Originally Posted by Brownwater Riverrat 13 View Post
4-wheeler, tractor, rifle, all these can be had around here for various prices. It's Tennessee, after this morning's events in your town it could cause more political BS but I don't think it would affect us much over here. Oh steel plates can be had, I'll oan ya the one in my head, he, he, he......slightly used. I think the steel plate with "holes" in it at the end of your driveway with a little note "I can hit you from here" is always a good deterrent for would be ass holes.
I misspoke. I was referring to the tools needed for you to be able to fix the dozer without having to go to outside sources. Are there anything particularly massive? (I mind a crescent wrench used in the Army to remove main gun barrels... eight feet long and 400 lb.)

As to the post-massacre fallout...to blistering hell with the politicos on both sides trying to make hay of such carnage. They are less than vultures, inasmuch as vultures act true to their nature, and the pols are trying to front as though they are not using the dead to their own aims, when anyone with eyes to see or nose to smell can tell that they most certainly are.

148 days.... and damn to hell anything in my way this time.

mrrph.. babbling at ungodly early hour and no coffee... I humbly ask the pardon of the assembled.

Kesephist