Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Vegas Massacre

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    may be in trouble

Here... getting sitreps from my people here in vegas.

This is gonna sound cold, but I have to admit that I"m surprised that Vegas hasn't been subject to this sort of crap earlier. Fking ISIS is taking credit...what a surprise.

looking at their tools while posting pictures of mine.
    about 20 minutes outside Lynchburg, TN...but which way...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kesephist View Post
    Here... getting sitreps from my people here in vegas.

This is gonna sound cold, but I have to admit that I"m surprised that Vegas hasn't been subject to this sort of crap earlier. Fking ISIS is taking credit...what a surprise.

Good to know you are OK. I don't think it sounds cold...I've been predicting this kind of thing for years. Low cost, no major investment like in 911 attacks. One person can take out many victims with one gun and plenty of ammo. I'm not saying this is ISIS related, but I'm not surprised they haven't done this themselves. Hide two assholes in a New York taxi, and they could kill hundreds driving around before getting caught. It would seem this is the new future we are facing. Taking away all the guns won't help, because a gun will always be available to someone who really wants to get one...just a little harder.
    The internet is full with the left reporting the shooter was a typical mass shooter, being a white man, and the crowd was "typical country music republican supporters". And so it starts again.
    "Teach the children quietly
    For someday sons and daughters
    Will rise up and fight while we stood still"

I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me.

the shooter came from a very strange gene pool - his father was infamous back in the 1960s - on the FBI Most Wanted List - on the run for 10 years - bank robber and conman ....

He's old and grumpy, but not fat. He'll be right back...he has to go tell some kids to get off his lawn

It didn't take the demoncrats long to start in on gun control. Shrillary and Pocahontas tweeted before the venue was even cleared of bodies. Then you have the truly deranged tweets by some media and others saying they weren't sorry this happened to country and western fans , as they were most likely republicans and voted for Trump. We have some very troubled individuals on the left living in our country. It is one thing to dislike a presidents policy, it is another to hate so vehemently a president and anyone who may have voted for them. The left and there progressive movement have done to the country, the same thing a Bavarian painter did to the German people before WW2. We are in some deep Kim-chi , and need to deal with the issue before things get further out of hand.
    "There are no winners in war, only bigger losers"

If you see me or hear me coming, I'm not doing my job.

Bacon saver

Ok, I'm back and don't really have much to say, except you guys are all right on all accounts.

But then there's ......LadyHK was insistent on me listening to the recorded "gunfire" saying it was full auto. (had to wait till we got home, about 1830)When I first heard it in the morning I said it sounded like a binary trigger or bump fire but was leaning with the binary because of how fast it was. And that I would have to hear it again, well she heard it more times than I did and she said it was full auto, So that's how my day went all the way to the VA and all the way back........I still like my binary trigger theory after hearing it again. But the real answers will come out later when and if they give a list of his inventory. Either way the SOB's dead, no tax payer money will be wasted on courts and injustice.

Don't forget to take time to think about the dead and wounded. These were innocents, these were Americans.
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

Bacon saver

"Wrong" the Frog does realize what is happening but because we have such high tolerances for pain we just don't give a fuck because the mission comes 1st. Concealment! ........even if it kills us. So endeth the lesson.

CC Gray Panther
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownwater Riverrat 13 View Post
    "Wrong" the Frog does realize what is happening but because we have such high tolerances for pain we just don't give a fuck because the mission comes 1st. Concealment! ........even if it kills us. So endeth the lesson.
    True Dat.
    Both the 82nd. & 101st. Airborne taught me that you hold the line until victory or death. And if we were to die holding the line that we were to go out fighting because more of my brothers were on the way. And they have a bad attitude and are about to open a unrelenting can of Whoop Ass on those who sent us to Valhalla.

Damn!!!; Nothing like going out as a corpse covered in brass.

Bacon saver

Quote Originally Posted by eagle326 View Post
    True Dat.

Damn!!!; Nothing like going out as a corpse covered in brass.
    The "original" Mr. "T" starter kit. Hoo-Yah brother.

My point is that in the words of "preparedness" they cannot pass a bill banning "just one" gun, piece, part, application, "kinda looks like" all by it self! There will be a whole lot of other shit they will want to take away/enforce on law abiding American Gun Owners. Watch for it, all they need is their foot in the door. Kinda like that guy marries guy thing. Now they can marry their sister, dog, self and various other shit they can come up with, bathrooms....... This a "we still want to take things away from you" issue we are talking about here. 2nd Amendment rights are gonna get chipped away at little by little. It wasn't the "bump-stock" that killed those people. Keep that in mind......just....my roll-a-quarters.

CC Gray Panther
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownwater Riverrat 13 View Post
    The "original" Mr. "T" starter kit. Hoo-Yah brother.

My point is that in the words of "preparedness" they cannot pass a bill banning "just one" gun, piece, part, application, "kinda looks like" all by it self! There will be a whole lot of other shit they will want to take away/enforce on law abiding American Gun Owners. Watch for it, all they need is their foot in the door. Kinda like that guy marries guy thing. Now they can marry their sister, dog, self and various other shit they can come up with, bathrooms....... This a "we still want to take things away from you" issue we are talking about here. 2nd Amendment rights are gonna get chipped away at little by little. It wasn't the "bump-stock" that killed those people. Keep that in mind......just....my roll-a-quarters.
    Of this you're right on. Watch so called republicans that side with democrats and you'll see the hidden wall of mis- peak being used. They will use different wording but the lyrics will be the same. Same song different vocalist.
    Having the patience of Job they will as you say load up many articles and see how many they can get right now, Then after the next incident will go for the rest. I wouldn't be so skeptical but a majority of people are dumbed down and some out right retarded by virtue of the fact that they cannot process a clear thought on their own.

This man shot up a venue of probably 70 to 90% conservatives like fish in a barrel . Somewhere someone is hoping to ignite the fire to get gun owners to do something stupid in order to lay out a case for total gun control even though it will probably cause a 2nd. Civil War. But to them the ends justifies the means.

Only problem is the blow back they'll get that they didn't count on and make no mistake ; if that fuse gets light it'll be unlike anything we've seen in our journey so far.

Just my 2 cents
    Ride low and drive on

So many of the KIA in Vegas came from SoCal. I think it was 19 were from the LA area alone. Every time I have been in a group of people someone either has a family member or is friends with some who was wounded or killed. One close friend's daughter was at the concert and she had not contacted home for over 12 hours. Her phone got lost at the concert. I suppose the kid had never heard of borrowing a phone or a pay phone?

Of course all the various conspiracy theories are making the rounds now. That POS had certainly planned his attack.