Thread: Zero Day - Cape Town South Africa - water supply crisis

I would have thought southern California would hit this first. You have to wonder just how many people have any sort of decent supply of potable water.

I hope this crisis is getting resolved. I guess you need prepare for the unpredictable if you live in those parts of the world.

Hi ColbyHal, Welcome to the group. Why don't you swing by the Town Hall and drop a post in the new members section.

Quote Originally Posted by ColbyHal View Post
    I hope this crisis is getting resolved. I guess you need prepare for the unpredictable if you live in those parts of the world.

doesn't look like that SA situation is going the right direction - the new SA prez just declared war on the remaining white farmers that are trying to hang on down there >>>>> don't bode well for the whites that are expecting the gooberment to protect them and treat them equally ....

http://www.newsweek.com/thousands-si...migrate-826126

12,000 white South Africaners petition Prez Trump for USA sanctuary .....

I'll most likely shit myself

Sounds like this entire situation is getting skimmed over and overlooked. The MSM hasn't even made mention of it. Only a few small outlets are even making any mention of it. I'd bet not more than 10% of the US population would know anything at all about it.

This is the first I've heard of the white farmers wanting to evacuate here. The only thing I had seen was the government wasn't letting any whites leave the country. Wonder if that'll change? Also wonder what the tenor will be from the libs since the conservatives pitched a fit over bringing in all the muzzies from Syria, or wherever they were coming from? There will be trouble come from this in the long run, maybe not that far out either. Maybe be forced into bringing in millions of south Africans as there water goes away.

Bacon saver

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    http://www.newsweek.com/thousands-si...migrate-826126

12,000 white South Africaners petition Prez Trump for USA sanctuary .....
    What's the matter with where they came from? UK, Australia, New Zealand? NO, they want to come here! Go Home from where you came. Dipshits.....you didn't think this was going to happen? Sooner or later it was going to bite you in your pompous ass.......nuff said, you're out numbered.
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

latest bit about the situation in South Africa - farmer's wife talks about their day-to-day life under siege ....

http://www.politicsweb.co.za/comment...rm-is-now-like