So we move in beginning of june and I've started thinking about what needs to be done and what can be done outside.

Gardens are a given and I need to build a bridge to get to the back part of the property as it is split in half by a fairly deep drainage ditch. The propane tank needs re-positioned and other odds and ends things done to the house.

Other than that though I can't think of much that needs done.

Because of the ditch I have 2 1/2 acres in front of the ditch and the same behind it. Was thinking about maybe a food plot for deer and some brush piles for rabbits and such. Just not sure what else I can even do with it. Most of it was never mowed in the back half so there are a few trees and such but I can always get around those. Because of the ditch I decided against getting a larger tractor and just getting a decent sized garden tractor. Rain gathering would be a tricky thing with our winters and not really needed since we have a well pump and a generator. Greenhouse would be amazing but I have to convince the wife. Fencing is expensive but would be very useful.....

Any ideas?