Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
"They will never stop, taking something from someone that did not COMMIT a crime is wrong."

and the telltale story behind YOU - be willing to bet there's no crimes that a guy can commit that makes him ineligible for a gun ... in fact a felon coming out of prison should be handed back the gun he used in his crime - RIGHT????

there's people like Pelosi that's sooooo far left it never see lite and then there's people on the flipside right that are likewise in the dark ....

if you think the forefather 2A authors were that f___ing stupid to think criminals, drunks and nutcases should be armed - you must have been the slob sleeping in history class ...
First why are you being a ass?

If someone is to dangerous to get a legal gun, than why in the hell are we letting them out of prison? I don't believe violent people should ever walk free, so that question is stupid. I sure don't believe some guy with a felony because he had a bag of weed should loose his gun rights ever. You seem to act like you think any law is going to stop someone from doing something that is dumb. Laws that forbid the carrying of arms ... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. If you think that statement is wrong you are delusional.

- - - Updated - - -

Explain to me how taking his guns protects anyone? Does it remove his ability to harm others? No it doesn't, it is state sponsored theft of his property. If he truly is violent, than he needs to be removed from society anything else is just eyewash and does nothing.