Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Out in the open

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

Quote Originally Posted by TEOTWAWKI13 View Post
    and most of the good members the other site had are here too *cough cough* lmao
    I'll second that motion.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Do you have a robot?
    Well Redjohn it was devious and underhanded and that is why I am here............just kidding. For those of us that do not know the politics of all the forums I for one am here to learn from all ya all. So if it okay I will stay a while. Thanks for the summary.

Welcome to the fold. Bring a tent, lawnchair, 24 pack, get comfy and stay awile. It's a great place to be.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Do you have a robot?
    Love to but I'm old and have gout so I have to drink only whiskey if that is OK? The most important thing is that we have fun no matter what we do or it is not worth it...........
    Last edited by realist; 09-22-2011 at 05:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by realist View Post
    Love to but I'm old and have gout so I have to drink only whiskey if that is OK? The most important thing is that we have fun no matter what we do or it is not worth it...........
    Ok by me. I'm glad you're here.

Glad to see all the new folks today.

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
    Bill,

The "other website" being referenced is whenshtf.com Check them out sometime when you get a chance.

It is a website that most of us belonged to and some of us were on staff.

The reader's digest version is new ownership came to town with a different approach. Some of us left to go in a different direction and thus shtfready.com was born.

Hope that helps. Feel free to PM if you have other questions on the subject.

Ahh, gotcha, now im tracking! I was a lurker there, but really didnt get into the site itself too much, used it as a reference mostly. Well, im think im here to stay either way, thanks for the heads up!

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    Quote Originally Posted by izzyscout21 View Post
    Welcome to the fold. Bring a tent, lawnchair, 24 pack, get comfy and stay awile. It's a great place to be.
    GP Medium. . .check
    Stump. . . check
    24 Pack. . . Check (make that a 22 pack now. . )
    Comfy. . . check

Looks like im here for the long run!

Where's the epi?

Ok, I guess this sort of clears things up. I only recognize 2 names here though...but I see how ya'll are...ya start up a new site and hand pick the "golden" ones and leave the rest of us "red headed runaway step children" in the dark (LOL). But I do have to tell you that I love the Ladies Forum on the other site. We have a wonderful group of gals and we share anything and everything and learn so much from each other. I haven't gone through all of your threads/forums yet so if you have one already then I hope to find it...if you don't have one maybe you would consider adding one? We love that only ladies have access to it.

Do you have a robot?
    Ladyhk13 that other site was closed for us guys, probably rightly so. However I would really like to have a female's perspective on a bunch of the stuff that is posted. I have my son and daughter hooked and I am still working on my better half. It would be so much better to have her on board. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated..

Quote Originally Posted by Stormfeather View Post
    GP Medium. . .check
    Stump. . . check
    24 Pack. . . Check (make that a 22 pack now. . )
    Comfy. . . check

Looks like im here for the long run!
    Stormy, I think you and I are gonna get along really well.