Thread: OF Bond Agent Self Defense Shooting - Ur Opinion?

OF Bond Agent Self Defense Shooting - Ur Opinion?

the hometown jury found a non guilty verdict in the case of the OK female bond agent self defense shooting ....

What's your opinion here???

http://wgntv.com/2018/03/13/mom-you-...ond_agent_shot

looking at their tools while posting pictures of mine.
    about 20 minutes outside Lynchburg, TN...but which way...
    Not a lot of information there. He starts out pleasant, but as soon as the door gets locked, his whole demeanor changes. I would like to know why she wanted to revoke the bond. To be honest, I think she could have told him why. I don’t know the laws in OK for the bondsmen, but I don’t think she should have just gotten the gun from the drawer and shot him in the back. I would have preferred to see her carrying a pistol on her hip, and to pull it out to challenge him first, and given him a chance to comply. Him being off camera doesn’t help, and probably why the defence couldn’t prove he wasn’t a threat.
    "Teach the children quietly
    For someday sons and daughters
    Will rise up and fight while we stood still"

I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Domeguy View Post
    Not a lot of information there. He starts out pleasant, but as soon as the door gets locked, his whole demeanor changes. I would like to know why she wanted to revoke the bond. To be honest, I think she could have told him why. I don’t know the laws in OK for the bondsmen, but I don’t think she should have just gotten the gun from the drawer and shot him in the back. I would have preferred to see her carrying a pistol on her hip, and to pull it out to challenge him first, and given him a chance to comply. Him being off camera doesn’t help, and probably why the defence couldn’t prove he wasn’t a threat.

I can't imagine why she couldn't have had a county deputy there to assist - you pull his bond and he's under arrest - didn't see one ounce of professionalism when they went to arrest him ...

Do you have a robot?
    There is no sexism in America...... from the video I see no threat. I showed my wife without telling her anything about the situation. She was appalled that she was found not guilty. I can see a hung jury because all you have to do is confuse one person on the jury. But not guilty??????? Amazing.
    If it is predictable then it is preventable....... Gordon Graham

So if it is predictable and preventable then you better prepare.