Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: New homestead

Walking on Sunshine

Awesome!! So when's the open house LOL??? Hows ladyhk and the chickies?.

I'll most likely shit myself

That's looking good BWRR. Very nice!

Bacon saver

Quote Originally Posted by Katrina View Post
    Awesome!! So when's the open house LOL??? Hows ladyhk and the chickies?.
    Well the house is very "open" right now, and LadyHK's butt's a bit sore from all the staining. She has now decided to let me help now with the floors. Son as we're done with that comes the kitchen. She hasn't seen the chickens in three days. But we are moving right along, hell the dogs haven't even been there yet! So much to do I feel like I'm in a pinball machine, I keep gettin flipped off, HA! I kill me!
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

Walking on Sunshine

Well It will be over soon and the two of you will take a much deserved rest, for a little while.

CC Gray Panther
    River Rat will never be done. He will be forever building something. He and I have wive's who share the same 1st. names if I'm not mistaken. Women with this name never let their men rest from building or remodeling.
    They think the Winchester curse works. ( Google it ) They believe that by keeping us hopping and jumping from one project to another keeps us younger longer to complete their designs.

Of course they love us till death do we part only if we finished last said project before checking out.
    Now R.R. you don't have to thank me ; I'm just trying to help you out explaining your circumstance that you do out of total devotion and love.
    Or maybe the fear of wrath. Nah L.K.loves ya.

Run Low Drive On

Dont worry about shitting yourself
    Lol

Sent from my SGP612 using Tapatalk
    Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers.
    Liberty is a Man-Of-War, and we are all crew.

Bacon saver

Quote Originally Posted by eagle326 View Post
    River Rat will never be done. He will be forever building something. He and I have wive's who share the same 1st. names if I'm not mistaken. Women with this name never let their men rest from building or remodeling.
    They think the Winchester curse works. ( Google it ) They believe that by keeping us hopping and jumping from one project to another keeps us younger longer to complete their designs.

Of course they love us till death do we part only if we finished last said project before checking out.
    Now R.R. you don't have to thank me ; I'm just trying to help you out explaining your circumstance that you do out of total devotion and love.
    Or maybe the fear of wrath. Nah L.K.loves ya.

Run Low Drive On
    Now that's believable...........by the way, she's workin her little ass off. The floors are done and look way better than I thought they would. As in all remodels and fabrication, we do it together, the only thing we can't do together is TILE! Nope, now there's an argument waiting to happen. I just do as I'm told, "cut it this way".........but we can do it all together. We've done two so far and didn't kill each other. Just the tile man, just the tile......

Bacon saver

OK, here's a couple of pics from the "AMB", this is all the wood I'll be drying out this year, stacked all nice an shit. Cherry, black walnut and box elder. The other is the shelves I bought, I got 8 sets for $1369.95 from the following site. (https://www.garage-organization.com/...e-Shelves.aspx) I did a lot of shopping and bought some from Costco years ago. @ $200+ each.............Needless to say I am very satisfied with the product.

CC Gray Panther
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownwater Riverrat 13 View Post
    Now that's believable...........by the way, she's workin her little ass off. The floors are done and look way better than I thought they would. As in all remodels and fabrication, we do it together, the only thing we can't do together is TILE! Nope, now there's an argument waiting to happen. I just do as I'm told, "cut it this way".........but we can do it all together. We've done two so far and didn't kill each other. Just the tile man, just the tile......

Yea my little Goddess is the same ; right in there helping . Our's is material used. If I disagree I explain pros and cons and wait for her to do the touchy feel routine . Tile ;vinyl ; carpet is our BIG ones.

Do you have a robot?
    Okay I'm jealous your project looks very nice and it is something that I dream about putting something similar on my property up north. Unfortunately medical issues interfered with the start of the project. Soooooo maybe next year, I can only hope. I hope you and Lady will be happy in you endeavor.
    If it is predictable then it is preventable....... Gordon Graham

So if it is predictable and preventable then you better prepare.