Thread: Someone's been computing a SHTF event?

may be in trouble

Post Someone's been computing a SHTF event?

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...ilization-2040

Remember Paul Ehrlich and his "Population Bomb" that had the planetary population at 11 billion by 2000.

Kesephist

looking at their tools while posting pictures of mine.
    about 20 minutes outside Lynchburg, TN...but which way...
    Mother Nature has a way of self cleaning the world. I’m a firm believer in a plague of some kind wiping out most of the worlds population within the next 100 years. I worry for my grandchildren and their future more so than my own.
    "Teach the children quietly
    For someday sons and daughters
    Will rise up and fight while we stood still"

I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me.

CC Gray Panther
    Yea the plague is called mankind.

Bacon saver

Yup, they currently working the "ethnic cleansing" portion as we speak. Won't be long before it hits our shores.......
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

CC Gray Panther
    We'll deal with it when it arrives the good old fashion American way.

may be in trouble

"Mark my words. This war will be fought, not on the frontier, or some distant battlefield, but amongst us, among our homes. Our children will learn of it with their own eyes... and the innocent will die with the rest of us."-Benjamin Martin, in THE PATRIOT

Eagle, Chief... in these, and other matters, each of you are several times smarter than I am. You have seen the elephant, whereas most only look at the beast from the sidelines.

The days of the fat, dumb and happy are nearing a close, to where even a complete ijit could see civil war on the way.

Before I die, I think, and, if it is in the design of Providence, not the cause of my dying. So one may hope.

Thus prepping.

It galls and grieves, gentlemen, to note that, while the accuracy of your statements is high order, any who see it likely have some resentful crumb in their makeup that wishes that it is the uttermost foolishness and wrongheaded error, even though they see and understand.

It is so in every generation, as none wishes war in its time.

For what it is worth, I do think that the American Experiment is about to draw to a close. I have not heard of any nation in the past thousand years that was able to survive TWO civil wars.

Got a new radio and picked up another 15-22 magazine... Likely going to buy another 333 box of ammo, another flat of stew... and maybe dig out my old King James out of storage.

Be safe, check your sixes right regular... and if, in your several orisons, there is room for a kind word for scared old men trying to steel themselves for the oncoming storm, it would be appreciated.

CC Gray Panther
    Eagle, Chief... in these, and other matters, each of you are several times smarter than I am. You have seen the elephant, whereas most only look at the beast from the sidelines.

Kesephist : You don't realize it but you've seen the beast in your everyday life. You have yet to confront it face to face in a battle but you see it everyday. Study the beast and you'll learn it's behavior. All men who go into battle have fear. It's a matter of controlling it so that you may think & fight with a clear mind. Not easy for some at first but they learn quickly the survival instinct.

It galls and grieves, gentlemen, to note that, while the accuracy of your statements is high order, any who see it likely have some resentful crumb in their makeup that wishes that it is the uttermost foolishness and wrongheaded error, even though they see and understand.

I'm sure Chief would agree that he and I hope and pray it doesn't come. But the overlords who want total power care not for human life only power. If they believe they can pull it off then they'll give the go order. Hopefully those in power now ; Trump & military can close down the operation. If not it's my belief we along with the military will be in an open war for the life breath of our Republic.

There are forces behind the scenes right now working to bring them down. I have very few insights but there are probably people on here who know way more than me.

For what it is worth, I do think that the American Experiment is about to draw to a close. I have not heard of any nation in the past thousand years that was able to survive TWO civil wars.

True ; But there's never been a country with the steadfast belief willing to make you die for trying to take us over. Don't get me wrong it would be one hell of a bloody war. But we've been born with freedom in our D.N.A. and people will not give it up. This is just my 2 cents but I totally believe we will come out stronger on the other side and prove history wrong.

Eagle326

Run Low Drive On

Democide....death by democracy...death by ones own government.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democide

Note this the next time a public schooled individual tries to play the blame game of religion behind the worst killing of people in history.

from R. J. Rummels wiki article on Democide..

His research shows that the death toll from democide is far greater than the death toll from war. After studying over 8,000 reports of government-caused deaths, Rummel estimates that there have been 262 million victims of democide in the last century. According to his figures, six times as many people have died from the actions of people working for governments than have died in battle.

262 million by their own governments in the last 100 years is a lot of people. this is a concept totally avoided in public schools and colleges and even in the news media supposedly not spinning and looking out for us.

Remember this too....

The last 100 years has been the time of Science replacing/eclipsing religion as the way to go....

Be warned of Science in bed with government/politicians....you will get mass herding techniques like Climate Change. Heavily prormoted in Colleges and Universities along with White Privilege....and other such blame games...guilt programming.

Herding...an attempt at group think....herding people into a controlled regulated voting block..the younger and dumber...less experienced and more emotional ..the better. They make better snowflakes.

It is my belief that someone out there is deliberately attempting to fractionate this country and it's people...and that politics financing public education ....is in on it and the MSM too. Dividing this nation asunder.

I am concerned that heavily degreed intellects will enter politics raised on this zealous dogma of privilege and climate change and at some point conclude that the way to go is to thin the herd...via the blame game.

At the same time someone has privily snuck into the halls of power to promote internationalism and get rid of our way of life and he Constitution to be replaced with a World Class/United Nations charter...resulting also in the thinning of the herd...

In other words this nation and it's people...like Europe and England ...our people will be expected and taken for granted that we work hard for first place in our country only to have our leadership cede it to non Americans via UN mandate....and we take second, third, and fourth place in our own country ....just as is being done in England and Continental Europe.
    This is how an Ishmaelite works..to put people into bondage.

I am convinced that this program would be well underway had Hillary and company won the election...for they are clearly Ishmaelites...and would have worked quickly to institute programs to limit more of peoples rights and liberties in the Constitution....in every category..while stealing the fruits of our labor.....bondage.

However...do not stop your preps...these people are still trying to run the show from the sidelines. You can tell by their vitriol and the hate they spew while demanding tolerance from everyone else. And the phony MSM is in on it as is much of our leadership in the Congress and the Alphabet agencies.

I also think this is going to get desperate between now and the mid term election and also in the 2020 election. It is so bad in the manufactured chaos department the news has become predictable and very tabloid like....even the fabeled Fox News....disgusting.

No longer news..now days but tabloid ...good cop/bad cop....predictable.

My sometimes rabid .02,

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite.