Gunfixr,

You'r free to do what you want...even get drunk in your house.

Phones ....like television have become the drug habit of choice for many today.

I have plenty of alcohol at my house...including 6 fifths of Bacardi's 151 as a sort of emergency stash...I chose the high octane stuff for a purpose.

But I do recognize other things than alcohol as drugs on which people have become dependent.

I have a basic flip phone..and it works fine. No need to update. From some of what I have seen these new phones have more bells and whistles than I want to spend time keeping up.

I had room mates at one time years ago...same thing..they got pets and then no time to take care of them.

Lady friend got a hot tub some years back...and then never took care of it...no time...only time for someone else to take care of it so she could just step right in and be "Flashdanced" to ease and comfort.

The "Flashdance " phenomenon only means more work and commitment for me...not an increase in my standard of living.
I have become very wary of that kind of thing now that I am older. I no longer look to running touchdowns for people with great ideas provided someone else "Flashdances" them through life's difficulties. Another version of the "Flashdance" phemonon is Expendability and disposability. Textbook leftist patterns. Making someone else expendable and disposable...for their purposes.
To me that kind of thing has become more of Ishmaelite bondage...for me.

"Oh...what a feeling!!!"

Thanks,
Orangetom

Not an Ishmelite.