Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Minimalist Cabin

Staff

I am in no way trying to take from Tom,or by any means link dumping. I saw these 2 houses built in england(not in person,lol) and had to show you guys;

It is an article about a man who built an earthen structure with very little tools and material purchase to create a sweet little home!
    A Low Impact Woodland Home
    Please look at the whole story about the resources used and look at the other house being built.
    GB69
    It's only a wuss caliber until I shoot you with it!

Do NOT mess with him while he's pumping gas.

Quote Originally Posted by gunbuilder69 View Post
    I am in no way trying to take from Tom,or by any means link dumping. I saw these 2 houses built in england(not in person,lol) and had to show you guys;

It is an article about a man who built an earthen structure with very little tools and material purchase to create a sweet little home!
    A Low Impact Woodland Home
    Please look at the whole story about the resources used and look at the other house being built.
    GB69
    That's pretty cool, funny thing is, they didn't do anything in the construction of this home that their ancestors of the same region didn't do. I would venture a guess that medieval peasants and farmers lived in very similar homes made of locally sourced materials and constructed with little to no experience in construction. I'm waiting to see someone build a pioneer sod house, I always wondered what a modern one would be like.