Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: India and Pakistan

I'll most likely shit myself

India and Pakistan

I ran across this today while lookin at some news. Haven't caught even a sniff on TV, imagine that. I'm no expert by a long shot, but these two have had wars and many battles over the years. Now both have nucs. If this goes hot, with the advantage India has I could see the Paki's hitting them hard with nucs. I'm sure India would retaliate and if things go bad for the Paki's I could even see China stepping in as well.
    IMO it's worth keeping an eye on. What do you folks with more knowledge on all this have to say?
    Here's one article.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...r-camp-bombing

Here's another.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...ction-pakistan

CC Gray Panther
    I've seen this and to be honest son I don't really pay too much attention to it. Yes both have nucs. and could use them. Yet I believe the other nations would rather let them destroy each other than destroy the whole planet. All nations talk shit but total mutual annihilation is a greater safe guard than defending them.

The war would be very short if nucs. are used. The only losers would be the common folks of each country. Sit back watch the show and wait for the clean up crews to arrive. And if I'm wrong then there's little chance that many of us make it out alive. So I do as I usually do ; keep an eye on it but not let it change my life style. If I'm meant to go nuclear then so be it. For as sure as I drew my 1st. breath being born I began my journey to my death. How I die is of no concern to me because I'm going out one way or another.

I guess what I'm saying is watch but don't sweat it. If we can't control it we can only prepare as best we can and go on living as we have.

Just my 2 cents

Run Low Drive On

Oh not sweatin it pops. Just interested in others thoughts on it. If it goes to nucs it'll spread plenty of fallout around the globe. But probably not as much as Fukishima has. It'll be over too quick for that. At least if everyone else stays out of it.

CC Gray Panther
    Quote Originally Posted by bacpacker View Post
    Oh not sweatin it pops. Just interested in others thoughts on it. If it goes to nucs it'll spread plenty of fallout around the globe. But probably not as much as Fukishima has. It'll be over too quick for that. At least if everyone else stays out of it.
    Oh I didn't figure you were sweating it. Just an old general term from my Army days. Good question though for other members thoughts.

Run Low Drive On

Do NOT mess with him while he's pumping gas.

There goes our tech support call centers
    Common sense is so rare these days, it should be re-classified as a super power.

CC Gray Panther
    Quote Originally Posted by ak474u View Post
    There goes our tech support call centers
    Oh well can't understand them anyway. Hopefully they'll find a country that speaks clear enough English so I can understand them .

For the Love of Cats

Engrish?
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

the worst is the fact that both are proxies for Russia and China - and - China and India have had their own border skermishes including heavy artillery exchanges ....

these are the low caliber regional flare ups that can go major & nuke >>>> once that genie comes out - the use of nukes could become prevalent - Israel using a nuke in the upcoming war could become a possibility ....

CC Gray Panther
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniper-T View Post
    Engrish?
    Better than what I've heard. You're hired. We pay in kitties.

China and India had a flare up just a couple months ago IIRC. It's not been long. And I think it wasn't far from Kashmir. Both sides were moving lots of troops, but it seemed to die off quickly to.
    Anything in that are with so many people would get real bad real quick. Not sure how much it spread though. Israel would use nukes anytime they feel there are gonna lose.