Thread: Logic

I'll most likely shit myself

Logic

Folks I can't take credit for this one. But I feel a strong need to share it.

Logic: Is it the same thing as common sense ?

1 - Eleven teens die each day because of texting while driving. Maybe it's time to raise the age of Smart phone ownership to 21.

2 - If gun control laws actually worked, Chicago would be Mayberry.

3 - The Second Amendment makes more women equal than the entire feminist movement.

4 - Legal gun owners have 300 million guns and probably a trillion rounds of ammo. Seriously, folks, if we were the problem, you'd know it.

5 - When JFK was killed, nobody blamed the rifle.

6 - The NRA murders 0 people and receives $0 in government funds. Planned Parenthood kills 350,000 babies every year and receives $500,000,000 in tax dollars annually.

7 - Have no problem with vigorous background checks when it comes to firearms. While we're at it, let's do the same when it comes to immigration, Voter I.D and Candidates running for office.

8 - You don't need a smoke detector; that's what the fire department is for. Now...if you think that sounds stupid, you know how I feel when you say I don't need a gun.

9 - Folks keep talking about another Civil War. One side knows how to shoot and has a trillion bullets. The other side has crying closets and is confused about which bathroom to use. How do you think that's going to end ?

As for number 8, I would argue that the smoke alarm would be akin to a burglar alarm and a fire extinguisher would be more akin to a gun.

I'll most likely shit myself

I agree GM.

may be in trouble

Regarding #9...

Excerpted from the Sherman entry in Wikipedia:

-Sherman observed to a close friend, Professor David F. Boyd of Virginia, an enthusiastic secessionist:

"You people of the South don't know what you are doing. This country will be drenched in blood, and God only knows how it will end. It is all folly, madness, a crime against civilization! You people speak so lightly of war; you don't know what you're talking about. War is a terrible thing! You mistake, too, the people of the North. They are a peaceable people but an earnest people, and they will fight, too. They are not going to let this country be destroyed without a mighty effort to save it... Besides, where are your men and appliances of war to contend against them? The North can make a steam engine, locomotive, or railway car; hardly a yard of cloth or pair of shoes can you make. You are rushing into war with one of the most powerful, ingeniously mechanical, and determined people on Earth—right at your doors. You are bound to fail. Only in your spirit and determination are you prepared for war. In all else you are totally unprepared, with a bad cause to start with. At first you will make headway, but as your limited resources begin to fail, shut out from the markets of Europe as you will be, your cause will begin to wane. If your people will but stop and think, they
    must see in the end that you will surely fail." -

A Second Civil War will end badly for this country, both sides. It won't be on some battlefield. All the horrors that Sherman and Grant visited on the south, with total war, will take place in a 2CW, with no front, neighborhood to neighborhood, and no 'civilians'.

And damned little mercy.

The worst part will be afterward. If the country isn't too badly torn up, we'll end up like late 19th-early 20th century China. carved up by whatever powers are strong enough to land and take.

It has been my unfortunate lot in life to point such things out. I hated it, hate it now...but it would be damn near treasonous and derelict of me not to say something.

Those who have such things in their lives, a little space in your prayers for the dumbass Yankee in the Cumberland Valley who must do this would be welcomed.

Do you have a robot?
    I have to say I disagree with you on being like the China of old. The only reason why we are able to continue the way we do is because we have a strong military. About 10 years ago there was a Chinese general who was quoted they need for more space in the future will require them to look outward. He said probably the best location for them to resettle large amounts of their population would be the Midwest..............yes our Midwest. So the problem I see with a civil war is Russia and China will not just sit buy. To the victor goes the spoils, I don't think so, it will be the most powerful on the sidelines. Standby to standby...I truly think if we ever are in a position that we are weak, the Chinese will more in as soon as possible to exploit it.
    If it is predictable then it is preventable....... Gordon Graham

So if it is predictable and preventable then you better prepare.

looking at their tools while posting pictures of mine.
    about 20 minutes outside Lynchburg, TN...but which way...
    Quote Originally Posted by bacpacker View Post
    Folks I can't take credit for this one. But I feel a strong need to share it.

Logic: Is it the same thing as common sense ?

1 - Eleven teens die each day because of texting while driving. Maybe it's time to raise the age of Smart phone ownership to 21.

2 - If gun control laws actually worked, Chicago would be Mayberry.

3 - The Second Amendment makes more women equal than the entire feminist movement.

4 - Legal gun owners have 300 million guns and probably a trillion rounds of ammo. Seriously, folks, if we were the problem, you'd know it.

5 - When JFK was killed, nobody blamed the rifle.

6 - The NRA murders 0 people and receives $0 in government funds. Planned Parenthood kills 350,000 babies every year and receives $500,000,000 in tax dollars annually.

7 - Have no problem with vigorous background checks when it comes to firearms. While we're at it, let's do the same when it comes to immigration, Voter I.D and Candidates running for office.

8 - You don't need a smoke detector; that's what the fire department is for. Now...if you think that sounds stupid, you know how I feel when you say I don't need a gun.

9 - Folks keep talking about another Civil War. One side knows how to shoot and has a trillion bullets. The other side has crying closets and is confused about which bathroom to use. How do you think that's going to end ?
    Backpacker, I agree with you 100% on all 9 on your list. People have just gotten plain stupid these days. I played cops and robbers as a kid, as well as cowboys and Native Americans. I had several cap pistols in my youth, and as far as I know, I haven’t shot or killed anyone that I can recall. The gun is just a tool, nothing more, nothing less. And like any tool, it can be used for good as well as harm. A hammer can be used to put in nails on a Habitat for Humanity house, or it can be used to bash in ones skull. It’s ALL about the USER OF THE TOOL.
    "Teach the children quietly
    For someday sons and daughters
    Will rise up and fight while we stood still"

I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me.

Bought a Ruger Government MK II Target Pistol off the bulletin board at the gun club today. This marks the fourth gun I've bought off the bulletin board....just person to person...cash only.

I have one like it ....and wanted another as they are very very accurate pistols. Bull Barrel at 6 and 7/8 inch length...in .22 LR.

Have also of recent bought a Savage Model 24 V off the bulletin board...in .357 magnum over the top of a 20 gauge. I thought that this kind of combination gun would make a great prepper tool...to go with my Henry lever rifle in .357 and my GP 100 in the same calibration.

Every now and then I check the bulletin board when I go to the gun club...and find something of interest to me.

The way I figure it...in my musings and contemplations...if I cannot be trusted with a gun...why would I ever be trusted with a vote??? Makes sense to me...

Why do you even think the left wants to import so many illegals and put them on the voting rolls....because Americans can no longer be predicted and controlled as to how they are going to vote. Putting Trump into office made the left plenty aware of this ...about fed up /pissed off up Americans.

The left is telling Americans that they cannot be trusted with their vote....the left needs to tamp the voting rolls with illegals or people they put on the government breast....payrolls.

So if you cannot be trusted with your vote...understand now...why you cannot be trusted to own a gun....????

Are some of you catching on yet...???

And why does the Republican Party not teach this to Americans who can still think....however few are left here in America???

How about Fox News...why do they not make this connection to gun ownership and voting????

Watch the English people...they cannot be trusted with their Brexit vote..and must be stalled...delayed.....bamboozled and politicked to death until Brexit dies on the vine...

Englishmen clearly cannot be trusted with their vote.

What does English gun control look like???

Someone out there wants us Americans to be like Englishmen and Continentals...to be disarmed....mentally, physically, as well as spiritually. This is how an Ishmaelite works...to put others into bondage..

Think about it ..it fits.

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite.