Thread: Notre Dame Cathedral Fire and Structure Collapse

Claims to have NEVER worn pink. Likely story.

Notre Dame Cathedral Fire and Structure Collapse

Nasty fire has broken out at the Notre Dame cathedral in Paris. It appears that the roof and part of the spire have collapsed into the structure at this point as well.

A massive fire broke out at the famed Notre Dame cathedral in Paris on Monday afternoon, officials said.

Black smoke could be seen from a distance billowing out from the top of the medieval cathedral, while flames leaped out from two of its bell towers. The sight stopped pedestrians in their tracks along the Seine River, which passes under the cathedral.
    https://www.foxnews.com/world/massiv...edral-in-paris
    It is, of course, obvious that speed, or height of fall, is not in itself injurious ... but a high rate of change of velocity, such as occurs after a 10 story fall onto concrete, is another matter.

I'll most likely shit myself

My first question was terrorism. But I've saw a couple of reports that there was work being done on the place.

Do NOT mess with him while he's pumping gas.

I wouldn't rule out a fire set by a jihadi type yet. First day of Holy Week, and their love of desecrating Christian history, as well as recent attacks on churches in Europe, I wouldn't be surprised.
    Common sense is so rare these days, it should be re-classified as a super power.

Quote Originally Posted by ak474u View Post
    I wouldn't rule out a fire set by a jihadi type yet. First day of Holy Week, and their love of desecrating Christian history, as well as recent attacks on churches in Europe, I wouldn't be surprised.

I would not rule out a jihadi....as well.................however....

Be very careful about this...for there are westerners out here and they have been operating for centuries who do not like Christianity and even hate Christianity....and some of them are in leadership positions. And some of these westerners are very influential and well financed...capable of concealing what they do behind proxy groups.

This for the purpose of getting a nation to fight amongst itself...and thus destroy it internally....by carefully managed strife.
    This is not new in history as well.

There is more to this but for now this will suffice.

Concerning this by backpacker..

My first question was terrorism. But I've saw a couple of reports that there was work being done on the place.

I would expect that in a building this big and this olde ...that there is almost always work being done on it somewhere.

I have been to this building many many years ago....when I was a child. It is a large and thick walled building down at the base...with many graves in the floor of it.

It was cold inside in July when our family visited. It also has that olde musty damp smell in it for which I remember.

The Louvre museum in Paris...also had that olde musty smell in it from ages of dampness.

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Orangetom

There is a bit of controversy going on concering the rebuilding of this cathedral.

It has to do with the plans for rebuilding in that the new designs planned do not follow the olde architecture or goals..but another goal instead.

The irony is that if you know certain things about history ...and also architecture...the joke is on everyone here.....and based on keeping everyone ignorant....about everything....including the olde and new designers.

It is laughable but at the same time sad...as to what we have never been taught....even avoided this part of our educations.

Alas....we shall see what "Chaos" comes out of this "Chaos."

Ishmaelites at work..doing what Ishmaelites do.

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite

OT I haven't been keeping up with this story at all. What is the current controversy? Something new from the Pope?

Do NOT mess with him while he's pumping gas.

Quote Originally Posted by bacpacker View Post
    OT I haven't been keeping up with this story at all. What is the current controversy? Something new from the Pope?
    They want to rebuild it into a... wait for it... inclusive space for all Parisians. Muslims, cough. The frenchies aren't happy, and they're right not to be.
    Common sense is so rare these days, it should be re-classified as a super power.

Not surprising. Not at all. When the muzzies aint using it, open it up for gay weddings and such.

Backpacker,

bacpacker

These internationalists..of which the Pope is one...are trying to rebuild Notre Dame in the world religion...not in Christianity....to be inclusive even in the newly planned Architecture.

What the Joke is..for those who know the history ..is that the Children of Israel for a long time had a tabernacle in the wilderness... not a huge building or edifice. God would not allow them to building or such. They also were not allowed to have a King and eventually God relented unto their whining and chaos.

But God allowed them to so do in His Displeasure...not His Pleasure.

Big buildings and edifices are Pagan/Heathen in origin...and never were Christian.

This is the dirty little secret not told or allowed to be taught to Christians ..even by many of their own Ministers.

The Church is the assembly ..the people...not and never the building. The Church meets and the Church goes home..

In this country over the doors of the buildings you would often see the letters...BM or MM ...meaning Baptist Meetinghouse or Methodist Meetinghouse...but it was known and understood that the Church was the people..the assembly ..not and never the building.

This is the joke which has been played on everyone..including the Christians....by their ignorance....even their emotions....they simply do not know and have never been taught.

This is a type of deliberately fostered and cultivated Confusion....

And I know the name of the author of confusion....by name...

For this is Ishmael....and not of Isaac..

Hope this helps some of the readers and members out here.

Orangetom

Not an Ishmaelite

I don't recall the verse, but basically goes "Where 2 or 3 are gathered in my name". That was/is the church!

Pope is pushing hard to blend the muzzies in.