Tried to post earlier , it may show up a few times Sorry in advance. I sat and thought hard an long. I would say I'm a solid 4. Not where I wanted to be but life happened and keeps happening. Food and medical acquisition doing good, though I need to up the water. Been watching a few U Tube vids. Came across a guy who made 100 hour candles. Used what he called a pint jam jar with the lid,a 6" candle and solid Shortening, NOT LARD, he was specific about it.Once he got it made, he lit it and put it out in his playhouse to see how long it would stay lit. Darn thing went over 100 hours, think he said he got 120 hrs from it. Looks like I have a project for Gifts for the family. Getting the knitting out, need to get blankets,etc made.Working with the VERY limited budget, still trying to figure out how to do solar for the house. I swear every time I think I'm doing good on putting aside money, something else goes wrong. HEY,pray that I win the lottery or at least enough money to do the solar and wind I want LOL