Thread: Woodpecker Problem

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    looking at their tools while posting pictures of mine.
    about 20 minutes outside Lynchburg, TN...but which way...
    DUH...I’m surprised our resident expert Sniper-T hasn’t figured this one out yet! I got 2 words for you...drone and cat... ok, maybe add a few more like paracord, duct tape, little kitty safety helmet, little kitty parachute, little kitty ejection seat...but I think you get the picture. Not more woodpecker!
    "Teach the children quietly
    For someday sons and daughters
    Will rise up and fight while we stood still"

I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me.

For the Love of Cats

Quote Originally Posted by Domeguy View Post
    DUH...I’m surprised our resident expert Sniper-T hasn’t figured this one out yet! I got 2 words for you...drone and cat... ok, maybe add a few more like paracord, duct tape, little kitty safety helmet, little kitty parachute, little kitty ejection seat...but I think you get the picture. Not more woodpecker!
    Oh, come on Domey, that's the first thing I tried... You should know better! I am sad to report that my cats didn't like the noise from the drone and attacked the kevlar and graphite blades... I had to call WarAmps. but did have some nice drumsticks.

Plan B was a modified Catapult, but sadly, in the air birds have a distinct advantage. Despite my Sniper-esque aim, and rapid reloading, the end result was Rat-A-Tat-Tat, three perforated helmets, and three lobotomized cats.

On the plus side, they had far less attitude after and were content to lay in bed and drool (kinda like you, Salmon fishing)

They only saving grace to this whole experiment, is that they were made of meat!

Oh, and everyone has kittens to give away to replace them...

Trebuchet, perhaps? with the projectiles covered in oil and lit...
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

Walking on Sunshine

Dome, afraid Ms Chloe is just too old(and too fat) to be buzzing around in a drone.She does do a good job of catching the mice in the house,though. She doesn't eat them, just "breaks" them and brings them to us to "fix". The icicles were waiting for us when we got back. DH has them taped up on the corners of the shed on the aluminum edging right now, they don't look too bad. Just have to figure out how to permanently attach them to the aluminum edging. DH doesn't really want to drill holes in it but it looks like he's going to have to. He's "thinking" about it, he'll figure something out.