Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Woodpecker Problem

For the Love of Cats

post up some close up pics of the edging...
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

Walking on Sunshine

Would love to post pix but I can't take pictures, no smart phone or camera. The icicles are doing the job AND they look really cool twirling in the wind.I think it dun went somewhere else. Haven't seen or heard from him before we left. I think he went next door though, heard the guy yelling the day before we left at something on his roof (TEE HEE).

For the Love of Cats

lol
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

Bacon saver

Keep us posted, maybe we can use them on the "House of Representatives" to keep all the peckerheads out. Then maybe we can get some business done. Just a thought.
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

Walking on Sunshine

Will do BR13. Will have to check when we get home , have been down @Son1's for past couple of weeks hanging with the grands. Will be glad to get home though, they've run us ragged LOL. Give lady a hug for me.

Bacon saver

Will do, hope all is well with the little people? Our first grandbaby is due end of October. Can't wait to be Oma and Opa! It's a girl, trained my daughter. Actually got permission to "help" train her (grandbaby) too. Guess she thought I was a pretty good dad.

LadyHK and I very excited!

Is it weird for a dad to be rubbing his daughter's belly? Not in my opinion.......now, but it sure as hell feels weird and not right, that is until she kicked back! I remember when my daughter was doing that. Now I am no longer a deplorable, uh deployable asset for the gov, I can be there for a lot of things I missed out on. If the kids will permit it. Got to give them some space.

First training evolution will be Cover and Concealment 101. Kids love that stuff.
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

Walking on Sunshine

So happy for you both. She is going to have SUPER DUPER Grandparents. We're all doing fine, psycho ex is trying but isn't getting anywhere but who knows what she is planning. So far she's pissed the kids off by changing her vacation so they aren't going to be able to go to family reunion, first weekend in August. DIL1's parents are ticked off but what can you do?