Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Calling All Ladies!

Where's the epi?

Calling All Ladies!

Hi ladies...I'm new to this site and trying to find out where all the gals are. I haven't noticed a group that is just for us so if there is one could someone please tell me where it is and how to get approved for it? If there isn't one, is there enough of us to ask for one to be created? Think maybe we could invite some of the gals from other sites over and get the numbers up? Just a thought! I don't want to be the only gal here! LOL!

Claptrap's Problem Solver

Quote Originally Posted by ladyhk13 View Post
    Hi ladies...I'm new to this site and trying to find out where all the gals are. I haven't noticed a group that is just for us so if there is one could someone please tell me where it is and how to get approved for it? If there isn't one, is there enough of us to ask for one to be created? Think maybe we could invite some of the gals from other sites over and get the numbers up? Just a thought! I don't want to be the only gal here! LOL!
    Currently there isn't a ladies only forum because we've haven't had any ladies.

But it's definitely something we can consider/do once we get a few ladies on board and interested.
    If you think that come SHTF you are gonna jock up in all your kit and be a death-dealing one man army, you're an idiot - izzyscout

I'm a lady and have been browsing the site for about a year. I'm an older single mom so my preparations come in fits and starts. I finally got my 55-gallon water drum filled. The Texas drought finally spurred me into it. Because of the drying out of the soil the water mains can break, so I didn't want to be caught off guard without enough water for a few days. I don'thave much money, so do a little at a time. I have four kids, three boys and a girl. My oldest son has just now become aware that something could happen so we are planning to get together and make some plans.

Lady here!

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    Guess there are a few ladies here! Glad to see prepping isnt just a "guy" thing!

I'll most likely shit myself

Yeah it'll be good to get a female perspective on all this.

Damn the propane, save the bacon!

I was going to get the wife to join but this is my guys night out group....lol.
    Be ready now, you won't have that chance later.

Where's the epi?

Yahoooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not the only lady after all!!! Guess it just took one of us to try to bring us all together. How do you gals feel about getting a forum that is just for us? No guys allowed so we can discuss all the girl stuff that the guys aren't interested (or we don't want them to know about LOL) in? Hey Stig, whatcha think? Looks like we may be getting some gals....I'm going to mass mail some of my gals from other sites and see if I can get some over here...that ok with you?

Claptrap's Problem Solver

Quote Originally Posted by ladyhk13 View Post
    Yahoooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not the only lady after all!!! Guess it just took one of us to try to bring us all together. How do you gals feel about getting a forum that is just for us? No guys allowed so we can discuss all the girl stuff that the guys aren't interested (or we don't want them to know about LOL) in? Hey Stig, whatcha think? Looks like we may be getting some gals....I'm going to mass mail some of my gals from other sites and see if I can get some over here...that ok with you?
    Absolutely. That would be great.

I'll talk with RedJohn about setting up the ladies forum. The only thing I'd ask is that our lady members don't disappear into it, never to be seen again on the main board. Your input is valued here and it's always great to get a different perspective.
    If you think that come SHTF you are gonna jock up in all your kit and be a death-dealing one man army, you're an idiot - izzyscout

Damn the propane, save the bacon!

I have enough buddies that their wives don't agree with what they do it will be nice for them to hear a females point of view.
    Be ready now, you won't have that chance later.