Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Calling any kneeless ants out there.

looking at their tools while posting pictures of mine.
    about 20 minutes outside Lynchburg, TN...but which way...
    Quote Originally Posted by Katrina View Post
    Dome, just a though . What ever you do DO NOT over do it once you're up and around and watch the pain meds, (you WILL need them at least for awhile), they can cause anxiety and sleep trouble. Well at least they did for me. Doc had to cut back the strength after about 2 weeks. then I was fine.
    But...if I don’t over do it...they might take away my man card. It kinda what we have to do. I’m already on probation from that last incident...I wasn’t crying at the end of Titanic...I just got some popcorn salt in my eye.
    "Teach the children quietly
    For someday sons and daughters
    Will rise up and fight while we stood still"

I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me.

Walking on Sunshine

HA HA HA. But I am serious, be careful, the tendons and muscles have to have time to adhere to the metal and STAY stuck. WEAR the compression stockings they give you AS INSTRUCTED. Part of the reason I had to have a second surgery, didn't wear them as instructed so when I was in the wrong place at the wrong time I got hurt. Was lucky, it didn't ruin my knee but it could have been worse. Doc was not happy he had to go back in and repair it.

I can promise you I will do exactly what the doc and PT people tell me to do. And I pinky swear I will not over do it. I may need a note from you for the next man club meeting though.

Walking on Sunshine

No Problem, bring 'em on!! Sorry Dome I tend to get "bossy" caring about my friends and family, it's that oldest child syndrome kicking in.

For the Love of Cats

Dude, seriously?

Your man-card got burnt in Wisconsin a couple years ago... what you have now is nothing but a temporary loaner...

now pull up your panties and git-er-done!
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

I'll most likely shit myself

All kidding aside for just a second, pay close attention to your PT's. Follow them closely. They will get you back fully.

My prayers are with you.

For the Love of Cats

My prayers are with you too bud. you got this!
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

CC Gray Panther
    Been following your trials and tribulations Domey .

Being as soft heated as I am I'm willing to do the following for you brother.
    1st. I'll get River Rat and Sniper T along with myself. Rat and I will do your surgery and Sniper shall put you to sleep and watch your vitals. We can do this in Rat's workshop in order to save you time and money . Shouldn't take too long as I'm sure River Rat has an ample supply of various tools.

We'll set you up with a rehab plan and if Sniper and I can't stay the whole time I'm sure River Rat has some exercises from the military to get you back in shape in record time .
    So just say the word brother and we'll execute the plan for you.

Run Low Drive On

P.S.
    We don't do this for just anyone but then you are special.

Bacon saver

What he said! To follow up on our previous phone con, did you get that second opinion? LadyHk bought me a cool angle drill attachment for my multi tool this could be the test project I've been looking for. Also I have plenty of quick-clot on hand and tourniquets for all your appendages for our practice runs. Kinda new at this having to do the full patch up thing. I'm used to "tag and bag, send it". Besides Eagle has the skilled hands of a dozer operator, me, I just found the explosive and either neutralized it or safed it and brought it back. I liked neutralizin better.
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

Yep, he showed the MRI to Beals, and he agreed. So, I’m on for this Monday...that was until I heard of Eagles idea...I think this could work. Just drive the pickup into the shop, keep the engine running until I pass out, River Rats angle grinder should make quick work of the bone and muscle, and RR has been cutting a lot of wood, so there should be plenty of sawdust to soak up all the blood. LadyHK could play nurse, and for my PT, she could shoot at my heels as I’m running around the compound perimeter. Don’t know if he still has some of that aluminum pipe I gave him, but we should be able to work out some kind of knee with the alum. pipe and a door henge. I just hope they don’t put it in backwards, it sure would make me walk kinda funny.