Thread: IBC Totes >>>> Outlet Reducer to a Hose

IBC Totes >>>> Outlet Reducer to a Hose

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...2ae82d063096d7

ran across this handy dandy deal to get that water out without all the plumbing nitemares ......

Bacon saver

Nice find, save my the trouble. We have those storage tanks all over the place down here. Might be getting a few here soon to cover all this water we are getting from the spring out back. We'll be needing something in the near future to water the new chickens and whatnots. Thank ya Sir.
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Brownwater Riverrat 13 View Post
    Nice find, save my the trouble. We have those storage tanks all over the place down here. Might be getting a few here soon to cover all this water we are getting from the spring out back. We'll be needing something in the near future to water the new chickens and whatnots. Thank ya Sir.

Lexington Container has a lot of IBC tote fittings - and tech info >>>>> https://www.lexingtoncontainercompan...IBC-Totes.html

Do you have a robot?
    Those IBC totes look like they would be great to have so long as they are clean. However with 175 gallons that would be 1,400 pounds so once they are filled they are not going anywhere. The problem would be getting them from Kentucky to the LEFT Coast.
    Lexington company has some great products. A couple of years ago I found some of the Scepter water cans and they are great. At five gallons they are easy to more and store. Of course you can not store gas in them because they are not CARB compliant, yup California did it to you again.
    If it is predictable then it is preventable....... Gordon Graham

So if it is predictable and preventable then you better prepare.

Quote Originally Posted by realist View Post
    Those IBC totes look like they would be great to have so long as they are clean. However with 175 gallons that would be 1,400 pounds so once they are filled they are not going anywhere. The problem would be getting them from Kentucky to the LEFT Coast.
    Lexington company has some great products. A couple of years ago I found some of the Scepter water cans and they are great. At five gallons they are easy to more and store. Of course you can not store gas in them because they are not CARB compliant, yup California did it to you again.

personally - I think it's crazy - in most cases - to order a tote or barrel from outside your immediate area and pay all the $$$$ delivery charges ...

should be a local outlet for food grade containers - for totes always call around to the beverage bottling companies - the concentrate comes in bulk and they go from there >>> I've seen a mountain of totes outside a few Coke plants ...