Thread: Medical bags

Medical bags

So, I figured I would give it a shot and order a bag recommended to me by Facebook to use as a medical bag.

It's terrible.

Worst specific purchase ever. The zippers are tiny and bind terribly when trying to move fast. My classes always stressed being able to get to what you need in hand in less than five seconds. That means enough pockets to get specific and BIG zippers I don't have to fight.

Does anyone have any recommendations? I only wasted 40 bucks but it still stings. I dunno if I would do anything with this bag besides let my kids play with it.

I would like a backpack style with at least 4 enclosures, gigantic zippers and attachment points for specific packs like my GSW and airway kits, while trying to stay under 100. Molle attachments in both cases. The price point will be the hard part I think.

Sent from my S41 using Tapatalk

I'll most likely shit myself

I got lucky and found one at a yard sale. True EMT bag that was loaded. It is pretty much as you described. I paid $125 at a yard sale for it, but consider it a great buy.
    Otherwise have nothing to recommend. We do have a member on here named Twitchy that is a newer and current EMT. Hopefully he'll come in a give a recommendation for you.

Depends on what you're looking for. The Blackhawk STOMP is used by a lot of folks. I prefer products from Conterra Inc. The Voodoo Tactical is OK.