Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Guyana South America

Wants you to "look at what he's holding tonight".

We have scheduled flight set up every week. So should not get stuck again.
    The money is nice though.
    "When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes DUTY!" - Thomas Jefferson

Bacon saver

WTF bra? Like the clan said, must be good money. You know what you're doin. The offer is always there in case you need it.
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

Wants you to "look at what he's holding tonight".

Quote Originally Posted by Brownwater Riverrat 13 View Post
    WTF bra? Like the clan said, must be good money. You know what you're doin. The offer is always there in case you need it.
    Yeah, the money is pretty good. Got 2 days left of quarantine, easiest (yet most boring) money I ever made. Thanks brother.
    "When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes DUTY!" - Thomas Jefferson

Hey helo, I was thinking about you and logged in. I am happy to hear you made it back and everything is good at the homefront. Making money in these times is like making triple dollars.
    The future belongs to those who prepare for it.
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

The only time one should “fight fair” is when one is engaged in play.

Bacon saver

Well, me an the Lady are bout finished the "Cock-a-doodle Complex". Two buildings this time. I have too many projects going at the same time here. I do believe the site is going dead................

I'll most likely shit myself

Too many projects take a lot of time. Many of us are in that boat.
    We do need to get it going again

Bacon saver

Rgr, need a new thread called "Life outside the Dome"......for us country folks ya know.

Do NOT mess with him while he's pumping gas.

I'm still here, been crazy busy. Catching up from doing nothing during the lockdown but still having to go to work. Work piled up for 2 months and I'm still returning calls.
    Common sense is so rare these days, it should be re-classified as a super power.

I'll most likely shit myself

Pretty much same here. Been working from home some, at work some. Currently in the middle of being quarantined from work due to the wife visiting her sister, so working from home again. Have several big projects at work and the CV shit has me jumpin thru hoops trying to get them finished by the end on next month as scheduled.
    At home, been wearing the garden out and preserving all we can. Not much time left over after all that. I'm betting many others are in the same boat.

Walking on Sunshine

Glad to hear garden is going good. Ours FAIL!! Got one little tomato off the smaller plants but there are a dozen or so green one starting to ripen , dratted doe got both the big tomato plants, now she's nibbling the green carrot tops. Got some orphan corn growing(from the bird feeder) Acorn squash only three viable ones, cantaloupe, lots of flowers but no melons.Onions are pearls so we have a bunch of them almost ready to pull.DH re planted the peas as we only got 4 pods(12 peas in total) and put the box on the deck, packet said we could replant in AUG. so we did. Only planted 2 pepper plants but they have produced !!! Getting dehydrator out , freezer ones from last year , turned in the freezer, yucky smelly, mushy so dehydrating as we did before. Need some prayers , Grandson 2 is still with the psycho and no masks, no distancing and now he's sick. Pray it's not Covid, he's high risk. will have to call Son1 to see if he actually came this week end.Granddaughter 1 is now with her dad and is doing so good, she made the JV Volleyball team(out of about 60 girls), schools taking very good precautions, on line learning, practices out side, no parents in the bleachers, etc. she's made some friends (psycho told her she wouldn't and would fail)Son1 hasn't gotten work yet as they are STILL trying to figure out the logistics. Worried they will be losing their home, he did say it looks like next month before things get up to speed. Praying real hard he goes back SOON. DIL1 and GRD3 were up here for about two weeks, visiting her family, haven't seen her mom and dad since last year. Her folks and brothers are okay.GRD3 is ecstatic, Sissy is there ALL the time, now we just have to get Brother there ALL the time. She wears her mask and yells at people that don't to GET AWAY FROM ME to the chagrin of the parents.This is REAL folks , I just lost a dear friend NO underlying conditions, peak health to this virus. Now we are worried we will lose our grandson.