Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gun repos in VA?

looking at their tools while posting pictures of mine.
    about 20 minutes outside Lynchburg, TN...but which way...

Gun repos in VA?

The missus read on Facebook (so you know it’s gotta be true) VA has issued new gun restrictions, along with saying the state is using US troops to take all guns. I call bullshit on this, but has anyone heard anything?
    "Teach the children quietly
    For someday sons and daughters
    Will rise up and fight while we stood still"

I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me.

Walking on Sunshine

The gubner declared a state of emergency for the protest happening today?. Haven't been able to get ahold of either sister there but will be calling tonight. Will see what they have to say if I can get thru to them.The govner has been spewing talk about taking guns away but nothing has come of it yet, hence the larger protest. Supposedly certain supremacy(hate) groups were planning on being there, a few were arrested last week but haven't heard anything more.

Bacon saver

Good thing is, the opposition didn't show up. Made for a quiet day. The bad thing is, it ain't over yet. They're still pushin the laws. Hell we have some of those same laws in place here in TN. No guns on Capitol grounds, a few more I can't think of. We still have a situation on our hands. While everyone's watching impeachment, what are they doing elsewhere? Keep your eyes and ears open to all that is going on. Other states are chompin at the bit right now to make it all happen.
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

Walking on Sunshine

Sorry , have not been able to get through to sisters. EVERY time I called all I got was a bunch of static. Read somewhere that "somebody" was blocking GPS /Cell phones but didn't find anything else on it so it was probably some one talking off the top of their head.

Walking on Sunshine

Finally got ahold of one of my sisters. She said there wasn't so much as a peep. It was life as usual for them but she did say they were having trouble connecting on their phones that day. She wasn't sure what that was about but by next day phones were okay.

I'll most likely shit myself

Don't recall where I saw it, but that weekend there was a Military exercise testing their ability to jam GPS signals. Map it showed was based in Ga Near SC border. Area covered well up into Va, most of the state. Wouldn't surprise me if cell coverage wasn't included in the drill.
    Very convienet

Bacon saver

Ah! Yes, it was the good ol Navy Carrier Task force doing an exercise off the east coast. There a NTM (Notice To Mariners) and a NTA (Notice To Aviators) put out warning of the exercise. Posting the dates and times. They weren't doing it on the 20th but the lame stream media conspiracy wackos out there distorting it.

And they past all their bills as well.
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

Yep that was it.

Premium Member
    Hey all. Haven't been here for a long while. Cruising the site, seeing what's going on. Va has Indiana on the offensive. Sanctuary counties popping up left and right.
    Just wanted to check in.

Welcome back Greg. Long time no talk to.