Metro, glad you and the family got over what you had. Things are getting crazy. I ended up going to a pulmanary Dr. He put me back on Steroids and a steroid inhaler. Finally some thing that worked. My cough and the wheezing has mostly gone now. I went back to Dr last week for a follow up and he retested me. First visit my lung function was 47%. 2nd visit I was up to 72%. Dr was surprised I made that much improvement that quick. Said it usually took 2 months to get that much. He kept me on the steroid inhaler until I go back in June for a follow up. He thinks I should be over it by then. I know breathing is much easier than it was for a good long while. But this crap has took it out of me. I have tried working around outside the past 2 saturdays just doing some light stuff. First week after about 2 hours, taking breaks ever 15-20 minutes I was toast. This saturday I was able to go 30 minutes or so at a time, and stayed at in about 4 hours. I'll take the improvement for sure.

Sounds like work is gonna shut down to a large degree, other than essintial personel at some point soon. Due to my recent lung issues and still being on meds, our division director has ok'd me to start working from home. I'm gonna go in tomorrow and gather up what I need and will be working from here for however long this runs. I'm glad they are letting me get started now. It wouldn't be good for the wife or I either one to catch the CV. It'd probably kill us both. Staying home will be good.