Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Novel Coronavirus 2020 megathread

Claims to have NEVER worn pink. Likely story.

Novel Coronavirus 2020 megathread

I'm honestly surprised this hasn't been posted yet, or atleast that I have seen. What are everyones thoughts with the new Coronavirus that is currently making the rounds? It has so far surpassed both MERS and SARS in total confirmed cases in an incredibly short time span. What are you doing to prepare for it, if anything?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It is, of course, obvious that speed, or height of fall, is not in itself injurious ... but a high rate of change of velocity, such as occurs after a 10 story fall onto concrete, is another matter.

Currently I'm just being extra careful in public. Keeping a filtered mask in my drawer at work. Wearing it when a client is coughing. Washing my hands religiously, avoiding shaking hands by keeping mine full.

Sent from my S41 using Tapatalk

Wants you to "look at what he's holding tonight".

Not doing anything about it. I don't think it is any more deadly than most other bugs. It is just spreading faster.
    "When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes DUTY!" - Thomas Jefferson

Bacon saver

I think I'm just going to go to Nashville this week and breathe on everybody. Just to piss'em off. BECAUSE IT WILL MAKE ME HAPPY, THAT'S WHY!

RUN AWAY! RUN AWAY! There, I feel much better now........it's the zombie virus man, don'tchu realize it? We'rall doomed.

Maybe this will stop that new soccer stadium they want to build that we need like another hole in the head. Boo ha ha ha!
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

CC Gray Panther
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownwater Riverrat 13 View Post
    I think I'm just going to go to Nashville this week and breathe on everybody. Just to piss'em off. BECAUSE IT WILL MAKE ME HAPPY, THAT'S WHY!

RUN AWAY! RUN AWAY! There, I feel much better now........it's the zombie virus man, don'tchu realize it? We'rall doomed.

Maybe this will stop that new soccer stadium they want to build that we need like another hole in the head. Boo ha ha ha!

Me like. Maybe I'll drive the 10 miles to the Pro football hall of fame and do the same thing ; maybe throw some coughing in for extra effect.Oh and add the 1,000 mile stare .

Bacon saver

Yeah, now I get to go to my VA appt. today.......guess I should wear a mask. Hadji's going to be there.
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

CC Gray Panther
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownwater Riverrat 13 View Post
    Yeah, now I get to go to my VA appt. today.......guess I should wear a mask. Hadji's going to be there.
    Wear the one with the Punisher skull on it. Seems to thin out the line faster. Just sayin' brother.

Run Low Drive On

Walking on Sunshine

Y'all might get a laugh, I went to the grocery store this morning and took a swig of my coffee. It went down the wrong pipe and I started coughing, lady behind me in the aisle started to freak out. Her friend popped her on the arm and told her to calm down that I had just had the coffee go down the wrong pipe and asked me if I was okay. told her yes, I swallowed a bug, got a laugh from them. The lady did apologize for over reacting but sheez, People are getting antsy around here as no one knows what to believe right now. Read a post on Modern Survival from someone who has a brother over in So K, Owner of the site knows the poster and allowed it to be posted as he trusted the poster. Brother is a minister and has been in contact with some of his fellow Chinese ministers. Minister says it's 100 times worse than the Government is letting on from what his fellow ministers have said.

I'll most likely shit myself

I haven't been very active in some time. I came down with something in Early Dec and still haven't gotten over it. It has kicked my butt. Started as a sinus infection and cough, developed wheezing pretty bad and now after 5 Dr visits, 2 rounds of anitbiotics, 2 rounds of Steroids, and now 3 weeks on a nebulizer I go to see a Pulmanary Dr tomorrow, hopefully they can sort it out and get me on the road to getting over this crap. Last few weeks I've been getting some strange looks when I go out. Folks at work have been asking if I have Coronavirus. Nope I tell them, just tryin to hock up a lung.

I have been trying to track this and expect things are probably 10 times what is being told. Economic conditions are gonna take a hit, even if this ends soon. And I don't expect that to happen.

Walking on Sunshine

bp praying you get better quickly. I'm sure we're going to see a lot of people going a nutty over this. Stock market went down 1000 points today and the things DH was seeing on the areas he reads said it sounded a bit panicky but one pundit said it's a good time to buy as prices are coming down. We'll be sitting tight and hope this thing gets over as soon as possible but we aren't holding our breaths.