Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Novel Coronavirus 2020 megathread

Bacon saver

Well, I guess we all died...............they arrested a homeless man in Nashville Friday. He was in a quarantined area at the fairgrounds (positive for the virus) and decided he had enough and jumped the fence and left. So they sent the sherrif after his ass and they arrested him for, get this, escaping a penal colony! The Mayor of Nashville is going to release all phone #'s an addresses of positive beer virus folks to the LEO's. So I guess if you don't stay put they're gonna throw you in the penal colony?

OK, chew on that for a while.

Oh, and last Saturday we had our 1st Officer involved shooting here in Moore county in oooh at least 25yrs. Suspect survived, bad day at the golf course, caught cheatin by his wife, a little alcohol, add pistol and a little stupid. All is well, I guess the wife will be moving out now.

Happy mother's Day to all the Colony's Tribal Mums!
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

Wants you to "look at what he's holding tonight".

I am still alive and virus free in Guyana, got at least 3 more weeks here.
    "When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes DUTY!" - Thomas Jefferson

I'll most likely shit myself

Not dead here. Just busier than a one legged man in a butt kickin contest

Bacon saver

Yup, we're still workin on the cabin, no one's lookin to buy the other one, payin the bills. Now we are coming to a stand still. Till the house gets sold we ain't forkin no more doe into the cabin. Keepin what we have in the accounts and on reserve till the SHTF or it blows over or the house gets sold. Nickles and dimes till then.

Glad to hear some of you are still out there and alive, it's still all bull shit and they need to turn the country back on.

I'll most likely shit myself

Long story short, I got really sick back in Dec. Initially just really short of breathe that came on all at once. As time dragged on it went into a severe cough, breathing kept getting worse, By mid Jan after 3 Dr visits, 2 rounds of anti biotics, 1 round of steroids and an inhaler I was getting no better and coughing so hard I thought I broke some ribs. Went to another Dr and got a steroid shot and put on a nebulizer 3 times a day. Still no imporvement. They did refer me to a Pulmanoligist. He did all these breathing test and told me my lung function was 42% of normal. He put me on steroids again and a steroid inhaler. Within a week I started breathing a little better, another week and week back for a follow up and was tested again. This time I was up to 72% function. I go back and see him in June, still doing the inhaler, but off everything else. By the end of March I felt decent, but had zero stamina. Trying to do anything in the garden I would do 30 minutes and I'm done. Also got sent home to work in mid March. Just went back last week. I'm feeling much better now and can put in most of a day.
    Work is hectic with all the crap going on, Trying to push the garden hard at home. Don't leave much time for much else.

I'll quit bitchin now. Glad to hear you guys are doing ok, Hopefully the house sells before long. And yeah it is bull shit, all the numbers they put out are totally designed to scare everybody and shut the country down. Now that the economy is in the tank now they bitch about that and the rising price of food. What the hell did they think was gonna happen.

Bacon saver

Hey I could bitch...but their ain't enough room on the internet to hear me out.