Thread: BLM movement

looking at their tools while posting pictures of mine.
    about 20 minutes outside Lynchburg, TN...but which way...

BLM movement

The BLM movement, and why I don’t support it.

My take on the BLM movement and my wife’s are drastically different. She is all for it. In fact, she has spent a lot of money on it. I myself would like to end it with a hail of bullets. She is in favor of 2 free meals per day. A large FREE house. FREE health care.
    I say, a collar was good enough back then, should be good enough today. And a good swift kick in the ass just to be sure.
    But I’m overruled in my own home, what I say doesn’t matter. I’ve won a battle or two, but I’ve lost the war. I’m still fighting this new BLM regime. Somehow, she has now gotten the upper hand, and is forcing me to embrace the BLM movement. I hate it, but she insists that Black Labs Matter, but I still hate that damn dog.
    Yesterday I had to take her to the vet to get her stitches out from being spayed. What I was left with, a stinking
    truck, slobber and drool all over the seats and passenger window.
    Last night, a stray male cat comes over, calling out and looking to beat up on Brother, (my 17 yr old black friend). The cat walked right past the dog house, screaming and calling out...where was the 62 lb. dog...cowering in the dog house.
    This morning I go to feed one of my cats, who has been forced into exile in the garage, as the dog will chase her every time she is Is seen. But what do I find while this brave guard dog is protecting us...the biggest possum I’ve ever seen, eating the cat food on top of a table in the garage. So I had to beat it to death with a 2x2 price of lumber.
    So to sum this all up, she says Black Labs Matter, but I’m just not sure why. I hate that damn dog.

https://ibb.co/94NDL0f
    Last edited by Domeguy; 06-20-2020 at 05:09 PM. Reason: Added picture
    "Teach the children quietly
    For someday sons and daughters
    Will rise up and fight while we stood still"

I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me.