Thread: Holy Crap Man!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Bacon saver

Same here, sold the other damn house! No more double mortgages/bills! Just tying up loose ends for the up coming storm. November's going to be a big one, could last awhile. This is no doubt going to be the worst thing/election this country's ever seen. And yes, that was a shit show!
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

CC Gray Panther
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownwater Riverrat 13 View Post
    Same here, sold the other damn house! No more double mortgages/bills! Just tying up loose ends for the up coming storm. November's going to be a big one, could last awhile. This is no doubt going to be the worst thing/election this country's ever seen. And yes, that was a shit show!

Congrats on selling property . Been a long time but you're finally free of it .
    Been nursing wife back from illness . Hospital last September and again in January . We now believe she might of had Covid not sure . Almost lost her but she fought back and coming along well . All projects went secondary as I and daughter took over all household duties ; shopping and only let her do minor things to build up strength .

Son surprised me on my birthday Friday with a complete upper from P.S.A. Now to get a butt stock and she's complete .Daughter will have one to use as I'll use the River Rat model .

Been preparing for November shit show also. God I'm still hoping to go out peacefully . But if not ; It won't be my 1st. rodeo . Still have to get Mosin 9130 dialed in and Mosin carbine also . Set up for long distance calls .

So glad you're getting property set up and prepped as best you can . Being O.C.D. you and Ladyhawk will be just fine in my eyes. Our thoughts are for all brothers and sisters to come through healthy .

Have to get out to raised beds and prep soil for next year . Soil needs some roids to kickstart next year's garden .Hopefully everyone will have a little more time to check in after this cluster f#*k year.

Run Low Drive On