Thread: Holy Crap Man!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Where's the epi?

Hi Kat! Lids are scarce everywhere. I stocked up years ago but no time for canning this year other than drying some herbs. Been so crazy here! We unloaded and checked 588 12ft tongue and groove boards today, I won't be able to move tomorrow, such is life but still need to put one more piece of tile in the shower that 5 crews messed up and get it grouted. No time to feel sorry to myself since those boards need to get stained. Chickens are getting huge! Still babies but already the size of full grown birds. Have my favorite spoiled ones that won't go into the freezer lol. Hope y'all are well. I stay so busy with projects and DAR that I don't know what day it is most of the time. Just wanted to say hi . Gonna be a cold, wet winter. Yuk!

Walking on Sunshine

Sorry I didn't get on sooner had to get new laptop. Old one kept freezing up innerds are not updatable anymore and can't handle the graphics anymore. ladyhk, Know what ya mean It's crazy around here too. Been raining to boot the band again, basement starting to leak a bit AGAIN. Too much water and the ground is saturated.Good thing we have a new sump, it's been working like a horse. Where the boards going? thought you guys were done with staining. DH has the boxes done now he's working on all the flower pots and regular beds.In between raindrops that is.. No Thanksgiving get together this year. DH talked to his sister the other day, she said she's stopped thinking about it or she breaks down and cries.Kinda puts a kink in the annual name draw too.So we're trying to figure out how we're doing it this year. DH is thinking about having Grandson 2 do an algorithm to assign names or have Grand Daughter 1 figure out a system when we get on Zoom and have the little one help her. Oh by the way, LOOK OUT she just got her learners permit LOL. Don't know if the psycho will let her practice when she goes to visit the mom down by you but I thought I'd warn you guys. Let Dome and the others know too HA HA HA Lord I'm getting old ;(. You guys stay safe.