Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Holy Crap Man!!!

CC Gray Panther
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownwater Riverrat 13 View Post
    I didn't know there was a "River Rat model" Hmmm? Might have to get one of those. How's moma? Glad to hear she's pullin through. Between rain showers managed to pour two pads for the antenna towers. Today I managed to get 30' of one up next to the cabin and was gettin ready to start the one next to the "AMB" and it started rainin again. HAve some painters workin on the outside of the house and they are bringing a "High reach/JLG to get to the high work on the house. Well when they quit for the day I'm going to nab that puppy and top off the towers and fire up the Ham shack........ OH, really it's for the wife's/house cell phone booster, I could care less about most of that part of the comms sometimes. Damn it man we need real comms!

Yea they're rare but I'm sure you have connections .
    Thanks she's doing better but just can't gain weight back or keep up energy for any period of time . Has to lay down 2 or 3 times a day to recharge . But she drives on doing what she can .

Went from about 135 to 107 . Trying different things but nothing so far has worked . Yet even at that she still has her sassy gene working .

Good work on towers ; We quite possibly need them very soon . Say maybe Nov . 3rd . and beyond you never know.
    So you and the missus take care brother.
    Run Low Drive On

looking at their tools while posting pictures of mine.
    about 20 minutes outside Lynchburg, TN...but which way...
    Quote Originally Posted by eagle326 View Post
    Doing what we can son .
    She's getting a little too spunky .
    Glad to hear she is doing better.
    "Teach the children quietly
    For someday sons and daughters
    Will rise up and fight while we stood still"

I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me.

Walking on Sunshine

eagle, Glad she's recovering. Can she drink Ovaltine (if you can get it)? That's what the doctor put me on when I needed to put on a bit of weight. Not a doctor so have her check,though. But it helped me when I lost a LOT of weight.I looked like I had anorexia.

Walking on Sunshine

Sorry I didn't get on sooner had to get new laptop. Old one kept freezing up innerds are not updatable anymore and can't handle the graphics anymore. ladyhk, Know what ya mean It's crazy around here too. Been raining to boot the band again, basement starting to leak a bit AGAIN. Too much water and the ground is saturated.Good thing we have a new sump, it's been working like a horse. Where the boards going? thought you guys were done with staining. DH has the boxes done now he's working on all the flower pots and regular beds.In between raindrops that is.. No Thanksgiving get together this year. DH talked to his sister the other day, she said she's stopped thinking about it or she breaks down and cries.Kinda puts a kink in the annual name draw too.So we're trying to figure out how we're doing it this year. DH is thinking about having Grandson 2 do an algorithm to assign names or have Grand Daughter 1 figure out a system when we get on Zoom and have the little one help her. Oh by the way, LOOK OUT she just got her learners permit LOL. Don't know if the psycho will let her practice when she goes to visit the mom down by you but I thought I'd warn you guys. Let Dome and the others know too HA HA HA Lord I'm getting old ;(. You guys stay safe.

CC Gray Panther
    Quote Originally Posted by Katrina View Post
    eagle, Glad she's recovering. Can she drink Ovaltine (if you can get it)? That's what the doctor put me on when I needed to put on a bit of weight. Not a doctor so have her check,though. But it helped me when I lost a LOT of weight.I looked like I had anorexia.
    Will tell her . Thanks very much .

Run Low Drive On