Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: President Elect?

Bacon saver

OK, motive, I have no clue. However not listening to any more news today we had to pay a visit to a sick friend. In the process here is what we have discovered. Cell phones, hard line cable and coms with AT&T seem to be FUBAR with most customers. In the town of Winchester a lot of food businesses closed, can't run a credit card. Basically if you are connected to the hard line and a AT&T customer or sub customer. You're fucked. Gun purchases are dead right now, no background checks are possible. Put us law abiding citizens pout of business. More to follow.
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

CC Gray Panther
    Well being up north behind enemy lines we weren't affected .
    As for gun buying my gun store doesn't do background check if you have a concealed carry card . Buy your toy and walk out the door . Owner says ATF already has info . Simply put your C.C. license # on form and you're good to go .

looking at their tools while posting pictures of mine.
    about 20 minutes outside Lynchburg, TN...but which way...
    Quote Originally Posted by domeguy View Post
    if i may approach the bench your honor...
    I’m not sure about the gunfire...the police could not find any evidence of a shooting.
    I thing the coms in the area just happened to be accidental.
    I am of the opinion it will turn out to be a disgruntled ex-boyfriend or ex-husband who got a bad lawyer, and lost everything.wife, family, his home, his job, his friends, etc.
    And this was his way of getting back at the woman. I expect it was his own rv he was now living in, and the “presence of human remains” will turn out to be him blowing it up himself, possibly ex military with demo knowledge, with him in it. Think about it...christmas morning...one of the most important family holidays. The slowest time of the year and day for traffic, human or vehicle, for that area. A warning to everyone to get away so as not to get hurt...he was making a statement to his ex. “i’ll kill myself, then she will be sorry she took my kids away from me.”
    how many ex husbands are members here who haven’t “thought” about lashing out in one way or another after a bad divorce. I have.

The defense rests your honor!
    You witness councilor.

um.........never mind,
    "Teach the children quietly
    For someday sons and daughters
    Will rise up and fight while we stood still"

I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me.

Bacon saver

I don't know guys, I'm still hangin in the wind on this one. You know me, I'm always wearin a tin foil skull mitten. Shit just doesn't jive. Hey, I've already met up with the Lizard People. Jim Morrison as everyone already knows was the Lizard King. They're not bad folks even when they're in their natural form. Not hard to look at after awhile. Can't throw a football worth a shit with the kids though.
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

may be in trouble

Given the amount of effort the putative ex-perp put into keeping casualties to a minimum, consider what sort of calamity he could have pulled off playing the OPPOSITE end of the spectrum.

Not congratulating his restraint, Just being Thankful that more were not harmed.