Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: A few days from MAJOR SHTF?

CC Gray Panther
    Ain't nothing but a thing .
    Trump has completed the crossing of the Rubicon . E.C. vote has shown where-in loyalties lie and this is where the crossing ended .

If I'm not mistaken this is where the round up is set to begin. Would not be surprised to see total media blackout and E.B.S. engaged . Plus damming proof broadcast . The weaklings who work for him are already jumping ship .

My schedule remains the same as before . Relax ; save energy just in case my old ass has to go military life again . No need for me to fret about things I can't control .

The darkness has set in Jan . 6th. Set night watch , rest ; plan till dawn .
    Await orders ;signs of breaching ; orders to go or stand down .

Rubicon crossing done ; now to see if he does as Caesar did.

Run Low Drive On

Bacon saver

I'm still workin on the house and bein a good squid. Stand by to stand by. Hurry up an wait, patience is a virtue, etc. Blah, blah, blah. Carry on............
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

CC Gray Panther
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownwater Riverrat 13 View Post
    I'm still workin on the house and bein a good squid. Stand by to stand by. Hurry up an wait, patience is a virtue, etc. Blah, blah, blah. Carry on............
    I concur on all counts Chief.

Run Low Drive On

I'll most likely shit myself

I guess this is where havin learned patience comes in to play

CC Gray Panther
    Yea boy I knew you were raised right proper .

I'll most likely shit myself

Well I might have had it beat into me. LOL
    For some reason learning never comes easy.

looking at their tools while posting pictures of mine.
    about 20 minutes outside Lynchburg, TN...but which way...
    Already talk of making D.C. a state, which would mean 2 more democratic senators.
    For the life of me, I can’t understand what those idiots were thinking when they stormed the House. At first I expected ANTIFA,
    Rent-a-thug, BLM, etc. But no, just mostly good republicans like you and me. Just got caught up in the moment they say. Well now this is what Trumps legacy will be based on. The democrats will not rest until everyone of them caught on video camera is hanging by their thumbs awaiting a trial by the squad.

I’m glad my father is not alive to see this day.
    "Teach the children quietly
    For someday sons and daughters
    Will rise up and fight while we stood still"

I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me.

may be in trouble

My father wouldn't have believed it either, Dome.

On the net side, conservative sites are going to Parler and such. E-bugout bags, one might say.

The Left are trying to impeach T ... again... they are not content to beat the man but to destroy him. Hope he finds some tropic island and sips mai tais for the rest of his days, watching Melania parade around in not very much.

As for us... yeah, gun computers are still down at work. Damn little to sell, either barrels or rounds to put thru em.

One of the nastiest things I have heard Slow Joe wants to do to the gun owner is a $200/barrel PER YEAR tax on guns. And supposedly he wants all mags, speedloaders, and moonclips SERIALIZED, both for a paper trail and for them being taxed too at a later date.

Since the Feds can subpoena background check records from the agencies, the requirement of privacy by those of us on the pointy selling end is moot. We tried.

My Cherokee is, hereafter, at least 3/4 tank full, and getting Nato can on a locking tray for at least 2 x 5 gal cans. All my vital stuff will UFN be on a 10 minute load up and get out of dodge posture. I don't have family, friends or acquaintences out here; if things go sideways, I'll be okay for a while.

Bacon saver

Parler got spanked this weekend.
    Oh, I meant our 1st amendment..........but yeah they are lining up the bills for signing as we type.
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

Parler taken off the 'net. I heard one of their officers on radio about an hour ago 1620 hours PST, talking about how difficult it has been for them to find a server. Was wondering where the host server for this site is located. I can see the time coming when all the various prepping sites get booted too.

I never, in my 71 years, would ever believe that the USA would come to this.